15

When the three brothers woke up and eat breakfast after shower, they packed up their belongings and went around a bit to enjoy the atmosphere.

Yet there's a tension surrounding making Luffy feel the rare unease feelings and hold their hands which the brothers tighten to reassuring themselves.

He knew those shops have slaves inside as well as the trade house where noble would eventually sold them including the Celestial Dragons where everyone feared for.

Luffy couldn't help but snort quietly, finding it amused to see how they sees themselves as a god in everyone's eyes.

They're just humans.

Humans who are so fragile in every creature's eyes, weak or strong, Devil Fruit users or not, they're still humans that easily get ripped and killed.

That reminds him...

"Sabo, Ace," their eyes draw to him with curious gleam. "There's someone I want you two to meet."

"Who?" Sabo titled his head.

"You will see," the green eyes curves into smiles, chuckles silently at his innocent act.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Three big mermans are watched with confusion. Maids and butlers are rushing to prepare the table in dining room, cookers are cooking calm and swift with delicious scent spreading to the air.

Even the local citizens are hurriedly cleaning up and mermaids talking to each others excitedly as if they're waiting for someone's arrival.

"I wonder what's going on?"

"Are we expecting someone-do ra mi fal so!"

"Let's ask father."

The said father, King Neptune is scanning between the purple royal suit and the blue one. His tail is flicking nervously at the thought of his old friend have come to visit.

(Flash back)

Neptune is busily working on his paperworks when a guard barged inside his office with panicked look.

"Y-your Highness!"

"Yes? What is it?"

Neptune didn't looked up, sipping on his tea then spit when he heard the rest of the sentences.

"T-The letter! It's fr-from the G-grim Reaper!" A guard stuttered, shakily show him a letter with black top.

"Bring it over!" Neptune coughed, patted his chest and took a letter from the trembling guard as he quickly ripped it open and read the letter.

I am coming over to visit,

Expecting my arrival at two days,

Signing,

Grim Reaper.

Neptune knew his friend is blunt and honest. He met him when he was a prince back then and shivers as he remember how strong his friend is.

"Gather everyone to prepare! Grim Reaper is coming!"

"Hai!"

(Flash back)

"Even if I am a king," Neptune sulked dramatically. "You're still scary to me jamon."

"Father-"

"Gyaaah!"

The three sons blinked at their father sprinting - swimming - to the top of the wardrobe.

"Father?" The blue haired merman speak up. "Are you all right?"

"...Yes, I am quite all right," Neptune clear his throat and climb down. When his sons are coming closer, they stared at him with confusion and curious glints.

"What's going on?" Ryuboshi asked.

"Yeah father," Manboshi danced beside him. "Are we having a festival?"

"No my sons," Neptune smiled at them. "All of you remember Grim right?"

They brightened up.

Of course they know him. Luffy always play with them and tell them the stories about Mist Ocean. He even played with Shirahoshi who's brighten and smiling.

"Uncle Grim!?" Fukaboshi grins. "He's coming?" Neptune nodded. "That's right," he show them a letter. "He's coming today and we're expecting that he'll be here for two hours."

"Then we should prepare ourselves!" Manboshi said. "I will tell Shirahoshi about our guest."

"Please do."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hello Rayleigh-san," Luffy dipped his head as greeting. "Thank you for coating the ship."

"No problem," the man said. "It is my job afterall." Luffy hums, pull out a small yet heavy bag full of berries and Rayleigh caught it.

"Knowing you," the reaper walked up to the ship as Sabo and Ace raced up then awed at the bubbles around the ship. "You're probably go to the casino or ended up in the slave market."

"Indeed," a former first mate smirked.

"Luffy-ya."

The reaper glanced over his shoulder to see a teenage with long katana is walking toward them. He has a bag hanging over his shoulders and tattoo on his hands.

"Good to see you again," Luffy crossed his arms and curves his eyes to smile as Law nodded quietly.

"Aniki! Look! Look!"

"Lu! You need to see this!"

Rayleigh chuckles. "Looks like your brothers need you," he smiles.

"Don't you want to talk with Ace?"

"As much as I want to," the old man shook his head. "I need to go. I am already exposed to public for long time."

"I see."

With few chats, they parted way with Law followed the reaper behind closely.