Chapter 23

-Sparrow ⚠️mentions of abuse and rape towards the end⚠️

-Sparrow
⚠️mentions of abuse and rape towards the end⚠️

•👻•

It had been a good five minutes before Tyler noticed the fleet of cars coming in fast behind us. We had managed to get out of the warehouse and onto a deserted road.

Although the SUV we were in wasn't the ideal car to be in right now, it would have to do. I have no idea where or how Harley even managed to get this car, but I was pretty thankful right now.

"How did they find us? Barely anyone even knows about this road, we only use it for shipments." Jay said with a confused look on his face. He was tending to Tyler's wounds while holding him.

"Fuck, Harley how did you get this car?" If this a Russian car then they probably had trackers on it. That had to be the only way they found us.

"Um... well you see about that," She started laughing nervously while picking up speed. "No I don't see so tell me where the fuck you got it from." I was getting tired of all this bullshit. All I wanted was to go home and drink.

"Imayormaynothavetakenouttherussiansandtooktheircar!" She said it so fast I highly doubt anyone could have heard her. "What? And speak clearly this time please,"

She sighed and spoke lowly, "I may or may not have take out the Russians and took their car." Well that explained everything. "Harley! okay well Leo and I are going to get ready to shoot you stay focused on driving." She nodded in response and went back to focusing.

"Well hold on now, I never agreed to any of this. If I remember correctly the deal was for me to help you find the boy and you set me free." He stated with a smug look on his face.

The little shit knew he was right, but I was not dying today.

I grabbed him by his neck and pushed him up against the door. "Either you do what I fucking say, or I push you out of this car and leave you for the Russians. I wonder how they would feel knowing you helped us kill more than half of their men." I cocked my head to the side knowing I had him now. Leo had always been a selfish bastard and I knew he would help us now.

"Okay! Okay fine get the fuck off of me." I nodded and let him go. "Good now get your shit and come on," I climbed over to the back seat and opened up the sun roof. I looked down to see Leo getting a grenade and a rifle ready. I patted down my pants to see if I still had my guns and knives attached. I grabbed my gun and crouched down to give my next instructions to Harley.

"There is going to be a truck stop coming up ahead in about ten minutes Harls. Leo and I are going to kill these bitches before we get there. Once we get there we're going to ditch this car and run, understood?" We had to get out of this car as soon as possible or they would keep finding us. I had no idea where they placed the tracker, so I couldn't remove it. "Yea I got it." I nodded and turned back towards Leo.