*Chapter Eleven*

Luke walked home in a daze. He didn't remember the five block walk. He was already in his third floor apartment when he realized he had made it home. The wide grin was still apparent on his lips. Rhiannon was a beautiful name. He wondered where her parents had come up with the name. If it was after the Fleetwood Mac song or if they had found it in a baby book somewhere.

Luke could still taste the vanilla from Rhiannon's lips on his mouth. He knew he was in deep already. He couldn't believe she made the first move. He had never met a girl who was willing to make the first move, not that he had many relationships to compare Rhiannon to. It was always Luke initiating the first kiss.

He noticed he was still standing next to the closed entry door of the apartment after ten minutes of thinking. He chuckled and ran his hand through his messy curls. He knew he had to get some studying done before class tomorrow, but he was too consumed by his evening with Rhiannon.

Luke decided against studying for the night. He knew he wouldn't get anything done tonight anyway. He turned on some music and walked to the bathroom deciding to take a shower. As the hot water steamed up the small bathroom, Luke shed his impossibly tight jeans and button up shirt leaving him only in his boxers. He looked at himself in the oval mirror above the sink. His cheeks were flushed from the kiss and his hair was a mess.

Luke hopped into the shower feeling the stress of his long day disappear. He let his thoughts drift to a certain redhead with plump lips. He remembered their dance at the bar. The way her ass rubbed against him. The way her hips felt squeezed securely in his large hands. Luke groaned, shaking his head. He shouldn't be thinking about her like this especially in the shower while he was naked. He couldn't help it after tonight. He finally got to feel her lips on his. They were soft and fit between his perfectly. He loved the way her small hand gripped her bicep and how she pushed her body against his trying to get closer which seemed impossible at the time. Luke could feel himself getting more excited as his mind ran with the thought of him touching and kissing Rhiannon again. He turned the shower from hot to cold to try to keep his dirty thoughts to himself. He gasped as the cold water hit his back killing the mood instantly.

Luke finished his shower quickly after changing the water to cold. He threw on some boxers and got into his large king sized bed. It had a plain navy blue comforter on it. It wasn't much, but Luke liked it. As he dozed off, he wondered what Rhiannon's ex had done to her. She was so sweet and it was strange to Luke that she left without paying the tab, forcing it on Dylan.

As soon as Luke walked out of Jitters Rhiannon texted Marnie a 911 and to meet her at her apartment in 10 minutes. Rhiannon ran home. Luckily she didn't live too far away from her beloved coffee shop. She lived on the fourth floor, which was the top floor in the building. She hated how many flights of stairs she had to climb each day, but it was also a blessing because she didn't have any noisy neighbors above her. Honestly, she was probably the noisy neighbor with her loud music and dancing at all hours of the night. It was a miracle that she didn't have any noise complaints.

Rhiannon's apartment was cozy. Some of the walls were brick while the others were a light gray. She had a small sectional couch nestled in the corner of the living room. Her favorite spot was the corner. It felt like someone was hugging her and it made her feel safe. She didn't live in a bad neighborhood, but she grew up in the suburbs. The city was really different, especially at night. She lived alone and sometimes the sounds still freaked her out at night. Her kitchen was tiny, but there was a nice gas stove and a dishwasher. She wasn't sure she could live without a dishwasher. Hand washing dishes took too long and wasted way too much water.

There was an urgent knock on her door. It was more like banging. Rhiannon shook her head and opened the door not concerned at who it might be. Marnie came storming into the living room leaving Rhiannon by the door to close it and lock it. "Okay, who am I killing? What's with the 911? Did someone hurt you?" "Calm down Marnie. I'm fine. I saw Dylan tonight and Luke."

Marine's eyes widened, "You saw Dylan? That's it, what did he do to you? I'll hunt him down and hurt him." Rhiannon laughed, "Slow down killer. You don't have to hurt him. He was just apologizing for the hundredth time. Plus, me and Luke left him with the tab." The smirk was evident on the brunette's face, her blue eyes twinkling, "You and Luke left him with the tab, huh? What else did you and Luke get up to tonight?"

Rhiannon looked to her feet while shuffling over to the couch. "If you wouldn't have barged in here ready to kill someone, I would have told you already. Now will you please sit down? You're making me nervous with all of your excited energy."

Marnie hadn't missed the slight tint of pink across her friends cheeks at the mention of her and Luke's night. She was thrilled they bumped into each other again. After their talk at Jitters, Marnie knew Luke was a great guy for Rhiannon. She was excited to put their plan into action soon. She just had to wait for the weekend and make sure Rhiannon didn't make any plans.

"Okay, I'm sitting," Marnie smiled, "Tell me everything." Rhiannon put her face in her hands and mumbled, "itaughtlukehowtomakealatteandkissedhim," Marnie gasped and pulled Rhiannon's hands away from her face. "You taught Luke how to make a latte? It took you months to teach me and you've known this guy for a few weeks and he gets to know! Rhi, you must really like him." Rhiannon nodded slightly hiding her face behind her hair. "Oh my god! Did you tell him your name? Tell me exactly what happened."

"Luke made me a latte and I guess I had some foam on my lip. He just reached out and wiped it off. The next thing I know, his thumb is in his mouth and all I can think about is how his tongue would feel on me instead of on his thumb. I blurted out my name and kissed him. It was so embarrassing." Marnie's face was priceless. While Rhiannon was embarrassed and hiding behind her hands again, Marnie's eyes were wide and a thunderous laugh left her lips. "I've never known you to make the first move, Rhiannon. This calls for a celebration!"

"I don't want to celebrate Marn. What if I was too forward? What if Luke doesn't want to see me again?" "Oh come on, if anything, I think he wants to see you even more now," Marnie said with a smirk. She jumped off the couch heading to the fridge to get the already open bottle of pinot grigio. "We're celebrating, no whining. And by the way, don't make any plans for this weekend and pack a bag. We're going on a road trip."

Rhiannon knew better than to argue with Marnie about a road trip. Once she had an idea, it was hard to convince her otherwise. After drinking two bottles of wine, Marnie was passed out on the couch. Rhiannon looked over at her best friend and wrapped her in a blanket. She shut off the light to the living room and climbed into her bed. She couldn't wait to see Luke again even if she wasn't looking for a relationship right now. She needed to have some fun and she knew Luke would be fun.

*Was Luke in the shower too much? Do we want more of that?*

*How are we feeling about Luke and Rhiannon so far? What's up with Dylan?*

*Anyone going to a 5sos concert this year if they don't get cancelled again?*

Thank you all so much for reading! I appreciate every single on of you. Don't hesitate to reach out, I like making friends!