*Chapter Three*

The nickname that Luke had just called her made Rhiannon let out a small gasp. She had never known someone so little who was willing to give her a nickname. They had known each other for five minutes and Luke had already given her a nickname. She’s not sure what she was expecting since she wouldn’t tell her passenger her real name. It was sometimes difficult being an uber driver because of her young age and being a woman. She knew there were a lot of creeps out there, male or female. Gender didn’t matter. She never gave out her real name to passengers. She didn’t want to risk someone stalking her or finding out too much about her on the internet. She couldn’t be as forthcoming about herself while driving people around as she’d like. Rhiannon is a talker. Once she got going on a topic, it was difficult for her to stop. She would often find herself rambling on to passengers while they try to be polite about whatever she was talking about. It was truly a task to not give personal details about herself to passengers.

While she was driving, Rhiannon would occasionally look back at the man in her backseat. She couldn’t deny that he was attractive. His blond curls and blue eyes were to die for. The blue of his irises were so pure and vibrant. She had never seen eyes like his. She wanted to run her fingers through his soft curls. She shook her head to herself. She couldn’t believe she was the one being a creep. Who wants to touch a stranger’s hair? Luke had looked up from his notes just as Rhiannon was shaking her head. He wondered what had her so flustered. Maybe it was the nickname. Luke didn’t know why  he had blurted the name out. It suited her and if he couldn’t know her real name, why not give her one? He would probably never see her again anyway so he didn’t mind being bold by calling her wildflower. The name seemed appropriate for her and Luke didn’t miss the gasp that came from her pink lips when he called her wildflower. It had pleased Luke that he could get such a reaction from someone he had just met. He wondered if anyone had ever called her that before. 

The drive went by quickly. Luke’s eyes were glued to his notes and textbook. The only sounds in the car were quiet music playing in the background and Rhiannon humming along. Luke started to subconsciously tap his fingers on his textbook to the beat of the music. He was enjoying the music more than he thought he would. It was some woman singing who he had never heard before. "Could you maybe turn the music up Wildflower? It helps me study".

Rhiannon didn't hear him at first because of the new name Luke had donned upon her. "Oh, um sure. Could you uh maybe not call me that? I barely know you". Luke's lips turned up slightly at the corners. He really liked making this woman flustered. "Maybe we should get to know each other more then," Luke said as he closed his book and setting it in his backpack. "I don't think that's a great idea. We'll probably never see each other again after today. I don't get friendly with my passengers.  Sorry. It doesn't matter anyway. We're here," she motioned to put the passenger side window at the large building in front of her. A small smile was playing on Luke's lips as he pulled his backpack over his shoulder and pushed his curls out of his eyes. Rhiannon wasn't sure why she was denying such a handsome man who was clearly interested in her. Luke wasn't phased by her closed off nature. As he was leaving the bright blue car, Luke turned around and smirked, "I look forward to seeing you again Wildflower". Rhiannon couldn't help but watch as he walked away. Maybe she was hoping she'd see the attractive man with the ice blue eyes again.