*Chapter Twenty-Two*

Rhiannon threw on her leggings and Luke’s tshirt she found on the floor. She was determined to make a good impression on Luke’s friends even though one saw her basically naked. Her boobs were out for god’s sake. She wasn’t sure how Luke could be so casual about it. Sure, they were his friends. They had probably seen him naked before. But had they seen him with his head buried between a girl's legs before? Rhiannon shuddered at the thought. As she fixed her hair in the mirror, she turned to Luke, “You coming or what?”

Laughter could be heard from the stairwell. Rhiannon heard not only two voices, but three. She wondered how many people lived in the townhouse with Luke. Her small feet padded across the linoleum floor of the kitchen, following behind Luke. The laughter stopped and three sets of eyes were staring at them curiously. Rhiannon tucked her hair behind her ear and put on the biggest smile she could muster. "I'm Rhiannon. It's nice to meet all of you"

The man with longer brown hair who she recognized as Ash spoke up, "I'm sorry about earlier. It's just uh, Luke never has anyone over and I definitely wasn't expecting to see that. Nice tits though."

Rhiannon's cheeks flushed and Luke's hand tightened around hers. "Ash," Luke warned.

Ashton put his hands up in defense, "I was just kidding man. It's nice to meet you too, Rhiannon. What's with the black eye, Luke?"

Luke lead Rhiannon to the table off to the side of the kitchen. There wasn't a dining room, but they had managed to fit a small table in the corner for family dinners. It was important to the boys that they could sit together for dinner at least once a week.

"The black eye is from my ex boyfriend. I was out for a run last night and Dylan had Lu up against the outside of the bar. I was scared Dylan was going to try to get to me at my apartment so that's how I ended up here." The four men nodded in understanding. Rhiannon had met two out of three of Luke's roommates. The last had blonde shaggy hair. He looked more interested in the bowl of cereal he was eating than any conversation that was being had.

"So this guy's a real asshole then?" The last man said with his mouth full.

"That's Mike, you'll have to ignore him when he eats. It can be pretty gross," Luke mumbled toward Rhiannon.

"Hey! I'm not the one who had their girlfriend for breakfast today."
Luke choked on his orange juice, some of it coming out of his nose. Rhiannon's jaw was on the floor. These guys were brazen and didn't even care. "I'm sorry, Rhiannon. We just like picking on Luke. We don't have ladies here often. We're all pretty busy with school.

Well that answered Rhiannon's question. It makes sense that Luke wouldn't have any time for a girlfriend. He probably didn't have much time for hookups either. His schedule was packed with studying and his rounds for optometry school.

Luke caught his breath after his coughing fit. He glared at Mike resting his hand on Rhiannon's thigh for comfort. He didn't think his friends were going to be so harsh with Rhiannon. He didn't care if they picked on him, but she was off limits. "Maybe if you learned to keep your food in your mouth, you could have a girlfriend for breakfast," Rhiannon giggled. Or maybe she can take care of herself, Luke thought.

The table erupted in laughter. "I like you, Rhiannon. You'll fit in here nicely," Mike said. Luke squeezed her thigh smiling brightly at her. She leaned into Luke appreciating that she didn't have to be alone for breakfast. The boys left slowly one by one leaving Luke and Rhiannon by themselves in the kitchen.

"So those are your roommates, huh? I like them a lot."

Luke nodded, "I was nervous for you to meet them, but like Mike said, you fit right in. And you know what? Ashton was right. You do have nice tits."