*Chapter Twenty Six*

Rhiannon traced her fingers along the freckles on Luke's abdomen. She was doing her best to make shapes out of the brown spots, but there weren't many spots to connect. She and Luke were nestled together in her bed against the black tufted headboard.

Luke's hand mindlessly combed through Rhiannon's wild hair gently massaging when he reached her scalp. The streetlight outside her window was bright against the black sky. The couple had been laying in bed for hours.  Luke had an incredibly late shift at the bar and Rhiannon fought off sleep so they could spend some time together.

When Luke arrived, she was dozing off to an episode of Gilmore Girls on her oversized blue couch. Luke couldn't wait to get to Rhiannon's apartment. Since their aggressive game of Uno, they had spent all of their free time together. Luke would study in the passenger seat while Rhiannon drove for Uber. Rhiannon would sit at the bar and keep Luke company on slow nights to help pass the time. They'd even pull over sometimes in alleyways and mostly empty parking garages to make out between Uber passengers.

It was three in the morning and after a long day of work they were both exhausted. Tomorrow was Saturday and neither of them had to work. It was a miracle because both of their schedules were so busy.

Rhiannon's fingers brushed over Luke's hip bone to connect the last of his freckles. She bent her fingers, raking her nails from his hip to his belly button. Luke sucked in a breath to resist the giggle trying to escape. He didn't need Rhiannon to know he's ticklish. If she found out, she'd tickle him at all times to hear his boisterous laugh.

She did the same with her other hand, this time running it over his ribs. Luke couldn't hold it in this time. A laugh escaped and he knew he was done for. "Damn it," he said under his breath. Rhiannon could feel him holding in his laughter the whole time. She wanted to see his dimples and she knew he'd be caught off guard with the tickling.

A giggle escaped her lips as she continued to tickle Luke's sides. Tears were falling down his face from laughing and squirming trying to get away from Rhiannon's hands. He was just playing along. Of course he could get away from her. She was so tiny compared to him.
Luke grasped both of Rhiannon's hands in one of his own pushing them above her head and holding them there. She immediately stopped laughing, her eyes staring up at him wondering what his next move would be.

He threw one leg over her hip, straddling her legs. She knew she was in trouble now. Rhiannon squirmed under Luke's body trying to get out of his hold so she wouldn't have to endure the tickle attack she was about to receive. With his other hand, Luke went for her side just as she had with him.

Rhiannon kicked her legs trying to get the giant off her, but he was too heavy. Squeals from deep in her chest left her lips. She didn't care that it was 3am and that she probably just woke her neighbors from practically screaming. She kicked some more and thrashed her body around, but Luke wouldn't budge.

"Okay okay. I give up. I won't tickle you again," she gasped.
Luke couldn't catch his breath; it was a bit of a struggle to keep Rhiannon still. He didn't think she'd be so scrappy in a pretend fight.

Luke released the hands that were held above her head while he leaned back slightly to catch his breath. "You look pretty like that, flower. Under me and out of breath."

Rhiannon's eyes were closed, her chest rising and falling rhythmically. A small upturn of her lips is what caught Luke's eye. The little smirk she wore had him thinking she was up to no good.

Luke's shirt had ridden up Rhiannon's thighs. The green lace of her underwear caught Luke's eye. Even in the dark room, Luke could see that contrast of the hunter green on her milky skin. He bent down, placing a soft kiss on Rhiannon's plump lips. His hands grasped her hips, slowly raising her shirt up more so her thighs and belly button were exposed. His lips left hers before she could even kiss him back.

His hands mimicked Rhiannon's earlier actions by slowly sliding his fingers up her hip bone to her abdomen. She leaned up on her elbows to envelop his lips in hers, but she was met with the stubble of his jaw instead. Taking matters into her own hands, Rhiannon nipped at the skin below his ear, earning a soft moan from Luke.

Luke's hands crept further up, cupping her breasts in his hands firmly. He massaged them, making sure his palms rubbed against her nipples. Rhiannon's hips involuntarily bucked towards his, a gasp emitting from her at the feeling of his cold hands on her burning skin.
Leaning up further, Rhiannon pulled the shirt off, leaving her bare except for the green thong she was wearing. Luke, distracted by her newly exposed body, was caught off guard and flipped over so Rhiannon was straddling his hips. She held both of his wrists over his head, using all of her force to keep him still. She rocked her body on top of his boxer covered erection, a moan escaping her lips as she picked up the pace.

"If you wanted a third round Flower, all you had to do was ask," Luke growled.

"M'tired, Lu, but I need you. Need you to make me feel good," Rhiannon whined as she moved her hips faster.

"You're a needy little thing aren't you?," Luke pushed her on her back, her legs still wrapped around his waist. Rhiannon used her feet to push Luke's boxers down his sculpted thighs. Luke doing the rest of the work to get them off completely.
Luke stopped his movements, looking Rhiannon in the eyes, "you sure, Rhiannon?"

"Yes Luke, I'm sure," she smiled, waiting for him to touch her.
Luke pushed her thong to the side, his thumb rubbing against Rhiannon's swollen clit. She mewled, still sensitive from earlier. Luke loved that she was so responsive to his touch and that he could have her begging for more in mere seconds.

Rhiannon could feel his cock throbbing on the back of her thigh. He was just as turned on as she was. Luke replaced his thumb with the tip of his cock rubbing up and down on her most sensitive area. Rhiannon's back was arched, head back in pure bliss. Her hands covered her breasts, kneading them forcefully.

Luke buried himself inside of Rhiannon. Both of them sighing at the contact. Luke thrusted in and out of Rhiannon roughly. It wouldn't be long before they both came undone. With every thrust, Rhiannon could feel herself closer to her high. Her pussy squeezed Luke's cock every time he delved deeper inside of her.

Luke's thrusts were becoming sloppy. He was close, but wanted Rhiannon to finish too. "I'm close, baby. You think you can cum with me?"

Rhiannon nodded, not being able to respond, too caught up in her own pleasure. Rhiannon dragged her hand down her body to rub her clit to speed her orgasm along. Her hips thrusted up to meet Luke's maximizing their pleasure.

"I need you to look at me when you cum. Can you do that, flower?" Another nod from Rhiannon and a strangled moan from Luke.

"Yes Luke. Please hurry."
Rhiannon's eyes bored into Luke's crystal blue eyes. His thrusts became deeper and harder. Their panting and moaning is all that can be heard in Rhiannon's apartment building.

"Cum for me, flower," Luke said as his orgasm surprised him. Rhiannon was a mess of strangled cries and Luke's name.

His thrusts slowly came to a stop. Rolling off of her and kissing her lips passionately, Luke held Rhiannon's face between his palms. They were both a sweaty mess, but at that moment, they didn't care. Rhiannon tucked herself back into Luke's side and dozed off for the night.

*In honor of Complete Mess, here's a new chapter!*

*Love and miss you guys*