*Chapter Twenty One*

Luke nuzzled his stubbled chin deeper into Rhiannon's neck. The bright rays of the sun had woken him up. The sheer curtains weren't enough to keep the morning sun out of his otherwise dark bedroom.

He could feel Rhiannon's heartbeat in the column of her neck on his nose. His lips found her shoulder where his shirt was hanging low because of how big it was on her. They brushed against her porcelain skin softly not wanting to wake her. 

Rhiannon pushed herself closer to Luke, snuggling into his chest further.
He pressed his lips on her neck a little harder this time. Her steady breathing indicated that she was still asleep. Luke made his way up to her neck just under her ear, his teeth grazing her skin. A whimper left Rhiannon's lips. Luke smirked against her skin, continuing to leave a mark.

Rhiannon brushed her ass up against Luke, groaning in her sleep. Her hips gently moved against Luke's erection, prompting a groan of his own. Trying to not to wake her up, Luke went back to kissing her neck, leaving bites where he could.

Rhiannon woke up a couple minutes prior. She wanted to see how far Luke would go before he realized she wasn't sleeping. His soft, but firm kisses felt so good she didn't want him to stop. She couldn't remember the last time she was given this kind of attention from someone. A squeak trembled out of her throat and the charade was over. Luke chuckled against her neck.

"Morning, flower. You been awake for long?"

Rhiannon opened her sleepy eyes and turned toward Luke. His lips were swollen and eyes shining from the morning sun. She shook her head with a blush on her cheeks. Before she could say anything, Luke captured her lips with his. She was used to sweet kisses with Luke, but this kiss was anything but sweet.

Rhiannon pushed herself up on her elbows hovering over Luke. Luke bit her bottom lip pulling it out with his teeth. He slipped his tongue into her mouth rubbing it against hers. A moan from Rhiannon was swallowed by Luke.

Luke pulled Rhiannon up by her hips so she was straddling him. Rhiannon's hands pulled his hair at the roots making his head tilt back showing more of his neck. She broke the kiss with Luke to trail kisses down his jaw to his neck leaving spots in her trail. She bit and sucked at his collarbone.

Luke's hands gripped Rhiannon's thighs under her, well his, shirt. They trailed around to her ass so he could get a handful. "You've got a great ass, Rhi," Luke mumbled through a groan.

Rhiannon giggled and continued kissing up Luke's neck to his mouth. She could feel his erection growing. Only their underwear was between them. She started to rock her hips against him earning her another groan. Luke's hands krept up her back, the shirt coming with them. "Can I take this off?" "Please Luke, take it off."

Within seconds, Rhiannon's shirt was in a pile on the floor. Luke sat up surprised to see she wasn't wearing a bra under the shirt. Her hips rocked against him harder, her perky breasts bouncing slightly from the movement. Luke grasped one in each hand rubbing his palms against her nipples and squeezing.

Her hips moved faster against him. She could feel her orgasm building. It had been a long time since someone other than herself had touched her.

Luke leaned forward, his mouth wrapping around her nipple, pulling it between his teeth and sucking slightly. A loud moan came from Rhiannon's throat. "Luke, I want you to fuck me," she almost yelled. He let go of her nipple and pulled back looking into her eyes. "Are you sure?" "Yes," she said with a pout at the loss of contact.

In an instant, Rhiannon was on her back and her head was at the foot of the bed. Luke kissed down her sternum giving each nipple some more attention. He left bites on each hip, pulling her lace panties down her legs while looking deeply into her eyes. The way his eyes sparkled during such a dirty act made Rhiannon shiver in anticipation. Luke spread Rhiannon's legs to get a good look at her. "you're beautiful, Rhi."

A whimper left her lips. She was becoming impatient. She just wanted Luke to touch her. She was sure she would explode if he didn't do something soon. He smirked at Rhiannon's uneasiness.  His tongue poked out of his lips, licking a stripe up her clit. Rhiannon gasped, pushing Luke's head further into her. Her knuckles white from pulling his hair.

Luke's bedroom door slammed against the wall. His eyes shot up away from Rhiannon and to whoever barged into the room. "Ash! What the hell!? Get out!"
Rhiannon tried to cover up, but it was too late. Whoever this ask guy was had already seen her named with Luke's head between her legs. "I uh, I'm sorry. I didn't know there was someone else in here, he closed the door quickly, "there are pancakes downstairs," he yelled through the door.

Rhiannon covered her face with her hands to hide her bright red cheeks. "Oh my god. Oh my god. I can't believe that just happened. I can never come back here," she gasped.

"Flower, it's okay. I don't think he saw much. I'd be pretty sad if you didn't come back. Then we couldn't finish what we started," he laughed, "why don't we go get some pancakes and pretend that didn't happen?"

She uncovered her face and let out a soft sigh. "Sure Lu, but they'll think I'm some kind of slut."

"No they won't. I talk about you all the time. We'll just have to leave the fucking for when we're at your house."
"Luke! I can't believe you just said that! I'm leaving you up here so I can meet your friends properly and eat," she giggled after pushing his shoulder.

*So uh, that just happened*