Chapter Twenty One

Aries held Libra close to him as they cuddled underneath a large, warm blanket. A movie was playing in the background quietly, but they were barely paying any attention to it. They were more invested in the other anyways.

It was the perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon before school the next day.

The two were barely even talking to each other. They were just enjoying each others company and that's all they really needed. 

Aries looked into her eyes and smiled softly, tucking a small piece of hair behind her ear, "You're beautiful." he whispered quietly, feeling half asleep.

Being with her always made him feel so comfortable and calm. It was the best experience in the world to him. 

Libra blushed softly and the compliment and pecked his lips gently, "And you're the best looking guy at our school." She laughed quietly, making him roll his eyes playfully before shaking his head.

"Oh trust me, I know." He smirked cockily making Libra punch his shoulder playfully.

"Oh ouch, ouch. You've hurt me." He shook his head dramatically, causing her to giggle a bit more quietly. 

They were both pretty tired, feeling as if they could fall asleep at any minute. But they both thought that being in each others arms was the best way to fall asleep. They just wish they could be like this every night.

Aries yawned quietly and pulled Libra in closer to him. He kissed her lips softly before pulling away.

Usually, he wasn't into taking things slow when it came to relationships. He wasn't even into relationships too much anyways. He was always a one time thing and go kind of guy. But things were so much different when it came to Libra. She meant so much more to him. She was the kind of girl that he could actually see himself having a future with. She was different.

It didn't matter how slow the relationship was going to him just as long as he had Libra by his side.

He looked into her eyes and kissed her once more, getting lost in the taste of her lips.

"I love you." He mumbled quietly against her lips before pulling away once more, leaning his head back against the pillow before closing his heavy eyes, trying to get some sleep.

Libra blushed heavily as she looked down at Aries and smiled softly. She could feel her heart beat a thousand times a minute. It felt like it could pound out of her chest at any second. She's never had anyone tell her that they love her until now. She didn't even know how to react. 

She didn't know what to say, making her thankful that he had already fallen asleep. She took a deep breath and gulped, feeling a strong sense of guilt build up inside of her. 

She rubbed her eyes, feeling her hands shake slightly as she did so. Just hearing those words leave his words made reality hit her, she felt more guilty than ever. 

Libra sighed quietly and leaned down, kissing his cheek gently, "Goodnight." She whispered and cuddled back up underneath the blanket, laying with her back facing him as she closed her eyes.

--

Capricorn entered Pisces' house after he let her in and she gave him a small smile, "Thanks for letting me come over."

Pisces nodded and returned the smile, "Of course, you're welcome here any time by the way. Treat it like your second home." He chuckled, causing Cap to laugh quietly along with him.

"Noted." She smiled and slipped her jacket off before hanging it up.

"Take a seat." He smiled and took a seat down on the couch in his living room, getting comfortable as Capricorn took a seat down next to him, leaning back against the couch.