Chapter Seventeen

The weekend slowly came by, everyone's mind still on what happened back at the dance. It was just pure chaos. No one really knew what to think of it. It affected some people more than others, and Taurus was glad that she wasn't one of them.

Although she did feel bad for her friends who were involved in this big mess, she was glad she didn't need to take part of it. She didn't need anymore stress in her life. Especially with Aquarius and seeing him dance with another girl at the dance. 

She didn't think that it would have affected her as much, but it really did. And she didn't know why. Even just thinking about it caused a fury to heat up in her chest, the feeling of jealousy.

And she thought it was ridiculous to feel that way towards Aquarius. All that jealousy. After all, she was the one who rejected him in the first place and allowed him to go with another girl that wasn't her. She didn't know that she would be regretting it as much as she was.

But she hated that she agreed to letting Aquarius go with someone else. She wished that it was her that he danced the night away with instead. And she hated that she wasn't able to change the past.

What she couldn't stand though, was the fact that Aquarius was most likely completely over her by now. After being rejected by Taurus, it would make sense. And at the time, that's what Taurus thought she wanted. She didn't want to be with Aquarius back then, she didn't want to ruin their friendship.

But seeing him with someone else changed her mind completely. She couldn't stand the image of him holding a girl so close to him that wasn't her. 

Letting out a groan, Taurus rubbed her face and plopped down on her bed, stuffing her face into her pillows.

She felt stressed out and she just wished that she could forget about everything that happened with Aqua that night.

While everyone else was so worried about what went down with Leo and Virgo, Taurus had other worries.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, trying her best to calm down. She wanted to really think this through, not focus too much on emotions. She knew that she would most likely fuck up again somehow if she didn't think rationally about all of this.

Sure, she didn't want to ruin a good thing that she already had with Aquarius. But these other feelings she was experiencing was dragging her down. She physically couldn't handle it. Seeing Aqua with another girl hurt her more than she would like to admit.

But she didn't know if it would be a good idea to tell Aquarius the truth. After all, it was her worst fear to lose him completely. However, she knew that she had to tell him one way or another. It would be better for her. And hell, maybe Aquarius still felt the same way about her. God, she hoped.

Before she made any decision, she grabbed out her phone to call Capricorn, wanting to get her opinion first.

Taurus pulled her contact up before calling her number, listening to the ringing. She let out a heavy sigh while listening to the phone ring over and over again. It was taking awhile for Capricorn to answer, which was unusual for her. But Taurus tried not to think too much of it.

Thankfully for Taurus, Capricorn eventually picked up the phone.

"Hello?" Capricorn answered quietly. She sounded tired, as if she had just previously woken up from a nap. That, or she'd been crying. Taurus wasn't sure. 

And while she did feel like it would be the right thing to ask, Taurus avoided doing so. She was too focused on her own problems with Aqua.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a second?" Taurus asked, biting at her lip as she felt her nerves get to her.