Chapter Eleven

Right at the back of the cafeteria, he saw them. The person he was confident had written the article about him.

There they were sitting right in between Virgo and Taurus.

Libra.

--

Pisces took a deep breath as he ran a hand through his hair, a nervous habit that he had picked up. He could feel his heart racing as he approached the girl. He could practically hear his heart pounding in his chest while he walked towards the table of girls.

In that moment, he was feeling a whirlwind of emotions. It all felt overwhelming to the boy. He was nervous, angry, upset, fuming, he was an overall mess. 

He just couldn't believe that Libra would stoop this low to hurt him. To hurt Gemini, or even Capricorn. She's gone too far with targeting people that she had the audacity to call her friends. He couldn't take it anymore. It wasn't right. 

Pisces walked over to her, trying to gain more confidence with each step. He knew that there was no way he was going to back down now. He wanted to call her out, wanted to do the right thing, wanted this whole gossip to disappear before anyone else got hurt. 

He shoved his hands in his back pockets while he fiddled with his fingers to calm his nerves. He already knew that it was going to be a tough conversation to bring up. But if he was able to call her out for making out with Aries, this should be a piece of cake, right?

"Libra." Pisces spoke once he finally approached their table, a sense of confidence rushing through him. He just had to rip off the band aid, get it all over with so they could all move on with their lives. It's what usually worked for him.

Libra was laughing to something Capricorn said before turning her attention to Pisces when she heard him speak her name.

Pisces felt disgusted watching Libra laugh along with Capricorn after he knew what she had done to her. To her friend. And Capricorn was absolutely clueless to what Libra had done behind her back. Pisces felt awful. He believed that she deserved better than that. Believed that she deserved better friends in general. 

"Oh, Pisces," Libra smiled a bit, tucking a piece of her brown hair behind her ear. She felt her breathing hitch slightly, assuming that Pisces was going to mention something about her and Aries. Something that she felt incredibly guilty for. After all, she has barely spoken to Pisces after that incident, "Hi." She smiled, trying to act as innocent as possible so Pisces wouldn't bring up her mistake. Again.

"What's this all about?" He asked, reaching over to fish the newspaper article from out of his bag.

Libra bit her lip nervously as she watched, fearing that she was in trouble with Pisces once again.

The rest of the girls watched in confusion, wondering what Pisces could have possibly been going on about. They didn't have a clue. 

"What's what all about?" Libra questioned. 

Pisces finally found the article before setting it down in front of Libra to show her, "This."

Libra watched his every move, completely baffled at what he was going on about. From what she knew, she hasn't done anything. She hasn't even talked to Pisces since the whole little incident.

She glanced down at the paper when Pisces brought it up to her. She glanced through it, quickly recognizing what it was, "This?" She spoke with a laugh, looking back at Pisces who was fuming at this point.

Pisces nodded as he crossed his arms while tapping his foot. He couldn't believe that Libra was even laughing like this. It was like she was enjoying it, like she was enjoying hurting the people that were so close to her.