Chapter Twenty Seven

"I swear it was magical! It couldn't have been any better. It was just like I dreamed about. Exactly like all my fantasies." Cancer gushed on with the faint pink blush on her cheeks, reminiscing about her first kiss with Scorpio to Virgo who seemed to be one of the only ones that would listen to her even though she's mentioned it hundreds of times by now. 

"I'm sure it was." Virgo smiled with a nod. She was genuinely very happy for Cancer. She knew how much she liked Scorpio and how much she cared for him. It was nice to see him finally reciprocate those feelings back to her

"It was." Cancer agreed in barely a whisper. She kept replaying the moment over and over again in her head and each time is gave her butterflies in her stomach. She couldn't remember the last time that she's ever felt this giddy. She doesn't think there has been a time she was as happy than she was right in that moment.

Virgo laughed softly and looked around the hallway, noticing Libra turn the corner and walk over in their direction.

"I'm sure you've told Libra already," Virgo smiled and looked back over at Cancer, "I wouldn't be surprised if you told the whole school." she joked.

Cancer pushed her playfully "I did not! Well, not yet anyways," She blushed before glancing back over at Libra, "And actually I haven't even talked to Libra all day. Haven't even seen her in any of my classes."

Virgo furrowed her eyebrows and looked back over at Libra quickly before turning away, "You know, now that you mention it all the classes that I have with her, she didn't show up either," She spoke quietly, almost as if she was thinking out loud, "Do you think she's alright? Should I go talk to her?"

Cancer quickly shook her head, "If she wants to talk, she'll come to us right? I just hope she's okay." She frowned, hating to see the people she cared about like this. It was so unlike Libra. She couldn't help but worry that something was wrong.

"Me too.." Virgo mumbled and watched as Libra walked past them. She just had to say something to her. If she didn't, she knew that she would feel guilty for the rest of the day and she sure as hell didn't want that, "Hey, Libra,"

Stopping right in her tracks, Libra turned around to face Cancer and Virgo.

To put it lightly, Libra looked like a complete and utter mess. Her eyes were red and puffy. Her cheeks were stained with tears and her mascara and her once bright eyes were now glossy, the tears still threatening to fall. Cancer and Virgo were shocked to see in Libra in such a state, especially in such a public place like school. Usually Libra cared quite a lot about what she looked like. But now, it seemed like she didn't have a care in the world what she looked like. All of her emotions were right there for the rest of the world to see.  

"Everything alright?" Virgo asked quietly, deeply concerned.

Libra looked at them and put a hand up, trying to get them to stay quiet as she walked past them, still sobbing as she walked through the hall before walking out out of the school.

Cancer frowned as she watched Libra and was about to go after her before Virgo stopped her, grabbing onto her wrist gently.

"Don't.." She said quietly, "She looks really upset. I don't think she'd want us all up in her business right now."

Cancer looked at the door and sighed before looking back over at Virgo. She wanted to go after Libra but she knew that she shouldn't. She didn't want to make her more upset than she already was.

"Yeah, I'll probably just give her a call later tonight, see if she wants to talk." Cancer shrugged her shoulders and ran a hand through her hair.

"Sounds like a good idea."