Chapter Twenty Six

Libra rushed through the halls, keeping an eye out for Aries. She really didn't care that she might be late for her next class. That was honestly the furthest thing from her mind in that moment. All she cared about was finding Aries so she could talk to him.

After reading the article, she was really starting to stress out. She knew that sneaking around Aries' back was wrong. But even though she knew how terrible it was, she couldn't stop. It was something that she kept coming back to. It scared her. It really did. 

She cared for Aries. She cared for him maybe even a little too much. And that's what terrified her. She's never let herself become this close to another until she met Aries. It was something different and it freaked her out. She didn't know what to do. And so, she went and saw other men behind his back. It was all she could think of doing.

But with the new article being released, Libra was more anxious than ever. Not only did it call Aries out for being some people pleaser, but it also hinted about her cheating with Aries.

God, she felt terrible. Aries seemed like he was trying so hard to please her and here she was, going behind his back and seeing other guys.

She just prayed that Aries didn't think too much about what it said about their relationship. That would just kill her. Hopefully, he just glanced through it and didn't look too deep into it. But just to be safe, she needed to find him and talk to him, soon. If she didn't her anxieties would just be going through the roof for the rest of the school day. She needed to make sure.

Libra ran a hand through her hair and let out a heavy sigh as she walked through the halls, looking all around for her boyfriend.

She smiled a bit to herself and sighed in relief as she finally caught eye of him walking through the halls while chatting with Leo.

"Aries!" Libra put on a smile and went over to him, practically running towards him.

"Libra, hey." Aries chuckled as he wrapped an arm around her, kissing the top of her head gently as he said his goodbyes to Leo, "what's up?" He smiled while looking down at her, holding her close to him as he walked.

Libra smiled a bit more to herself as she took note of how calm he was. Maybe he didn't even read the article yet. Or even better yet, he did and he barely even noticed it.

"I wanted to come check up on you. Did you read the article that came out today?" She asked, looking up at him as she spoke.

Aries rolled his eyes and nodded, "Yeah. A bunch of straight bullshit if you ask me. No need to go off worrying about me, love." he smiled and pecked her lips gently.

Libra nodded slowly and smiled a little more, feeling instantly relaxed upon hearing that. Now she could go through the rest of her day without any worry. She let out a quiet sigh of relief, releasing a breath that she didn't even realize she was holding in in the first place.

Libra placed a hand on his cheek to hold the kiss a bit longer. She pulled him in closer to him before wrapping her arms around him, holding his body close to hers.

Aries couldn't help but chuckle against her lips as he kissed her back. It took him surprised to see her be this affectionate towards him, especially in the middle of the hall, but he didn't seem to mind all that much. However, he was completely oblivious to the real reason why Libra was doing what she was doing.

--

Capricorn groaned as she let her head fall onto the table, causing a loud thump to be heard throughout the library. But she could care less to how much of a distraction that was for the rest of the students in there. She was so stressed out that she couldn't even begin to focus on anything else, let alone anyone else.