Chapter Twenty Four

Sagittarius laughed and shook her head as she took a sip from her chocolate milkshake, leaning back in her seat. 

"What?" Gemini laughed, acting offended as he stared over at Sagittarius, taking a sip from his own milkshake as well.

"Harry Styles is much hotter. There's no competition." She spoke with a smirk on her face as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Hotter than me even?" Gemini rose an eyebrow as he watched her laugh even more, causing him to smile even though he was trying his best to keep a straight and serious face.

Sagittarius pretended to think for a minute as she looked Gemini over, twirling her straw in her milkshake as she thought, "Well.. I would have to say it's a tie. It's quite hard to choose." She muttered and sipped her drink.

She knew Harry Styles was the hotter one in this situation, she just didn't want to hurt Gemini's feelings.

Gemini smirked to himself and nodded, "That hot, huh?"

"Don't get cocky now." Sagittarius laugh, causing him to chuckle as well.

Skipping school was the best thing that they could have thought of. The both of them were having a great time on this "date" of theirs. She wanted to do this more often, skip school and go somewhere with Gemini spontaneously. She wished that they would have started doing these things more often. Skipping school was always nice. And she knew that she would get away with it too..

"Oh don't worry, I already am." Gemini joked and gave her a playful wink, causing her to roll her eyes and laugh.

"I can tell." She smirked through a quiet laugh and sipped her milkshake before she heard her phone buzz in her pocket.

She sighed quietly and set her drink down before picking up to see who was trying to get ahold of her.

"Who is it?" Gemini questioned, sipping on his milkshake as he kept his eyes over on Sagittarius.

Sag turned her phone on and furrowed her eyebrows a bit, "It's Virgo." she muttered quietly and opened up her phone, seeing all of the messages that had been flooding her phone. All from Virgo.

"Oh? And what does she want?" Gemini sighed quietly as he watched her.

He was pretty disappointed to see her going on her phone, now looking all concerned. He was having a good time with her and he wanted to keep laughing and joking with her. He sighed quietly and looked down at his milkshake before taking a small sip.

Sagittarius rolled her eyes as she read through the multiple texts Virgo had sent her, "She's wondering where I am," she laughed a bit and shook her head, "She should already assume I skipped or something, not the first time." she chuckled.

Gemini laughed quietly along with her and nodded, letting out a quiet sigh of relief. He was just glad that it wasn't anything too serious. However, that wasn't the end of it. Sagittarius' smile fell instantly as she kept on reading the texts, making Gemini concerned.

"What is it?" He asked her quietly. It took her a moment to answer, making him even more worried about what that text said.

"There was another article," Sagittarius mumbled quietly. By the look on her face, Gemini could only assume that the article was written about her.

"Scorpio has a baby." She whispered with wide eyes, causing Gemini to furrow his eyebrows.

"His baby sister you mean?" Gemini asked as he sipped on his milkshake, keeping his eyes on the girl in front of him.

Sagittarius shook her head, "No. Well yes? It's not his baby sister. Apparently it's his daughter and now the whole school knows." She mumbled as Gemini's eyes widened. Scorpio had a daughter? That was insane.