Chapter Eight

Pisces took a deep breath, trying to control all of his nerves as he stood at Libras doorstep. He couldn't deny the fact that what he had seen was real. Every bit of it was real. He couldn't get it out of his head. The image of Libra and Aries making out kept replaying over and over again in his head. He knew that what he was going to do was going to be hard, but he needed at least some closure. It seemed like it was the only way to finally get back to his old self again.

With a shaky hand, Pisces slowly moved his hand up to the door. He closed his eyes for a short moment, trying to recollect all of his thoughts. He wasn't the best at confrontations, but he knew that it had to be done. He couldn't go on like this.

Without any more hesitation, he knocked upon the door. And now he waited in anticipation. He didn't even know how Libra would react when he told her what he saw. Would she be mad at him? Shocked? In denial? He had no idea and the longer he had to wait, the more worried he became.

A few seconds later, the door slowly creaked open to reveal Libra looking as beautiful as ever on the other side. He should have known that it was too good to be true. What guy wouldn't want Libra? She could have gotten with anyone she wanted. He could see why Aries wanted to get with her. But it still hurt him nonetheless.

"Pisces!" Libra perked up slightly when she saw him, clearly oblivious that he had seen her hooking up with someone else, "It's so good to see you, I've missed you." She smiled widely and opened up her door a bit more to allow him inside.

Pisces only nodded in return, not even knowing what to say to that. Her saying that she missed him was definitely a shot to the heart while knowing that she didn't mean it, "Thanks." He mumbled as he walked past her to get inside, not even bothering to slip his shoes off.

"Is everything alright?" Libra questioned, sensing that something was off with the blonde boy.

"Can we talk?" Pisces asked. He decided that he just wanted to get it out there. He didn't want to beat around the bush for he felt like that would hurt him even more. He just needed to get it over with and rip off the band aid.

Libra nodded her head as a million thoughts ran through her head, wondering what could possibly be on his mind.

"I know what you did." He came straight out with it. Pisces didn't want to stay here much longer. All he wanted to do was to go home and cuddle up in his bed. It was a lot less stressful after all. But he knew he needed to get this off his chest.

"Know about what?" Libra furrowed her eyebrows, still oblivious as to what was going on.

"About Aries." Pisces replied bluntly. Those two simple words pained him, but he knew he had to get it out. He couldn't live his life in sorrow anymore.

The shock was on Libras face was distinct. She thought she was in the clear. She never suspected that she would ever get caught. But here she was, being called out by Pisces, "Oh," she spoke quietly and looked down at the ground, feeling more ashamed than ever. She knew Pisces was a good guy and he was new to the school after all, he didn't deserve to be treated like this, "I'm so sorry. I never meant to." she kept her voice quiet, looking back up at Pisces.

Pisces only shook his head. He didn't know if her apology was even authentic or not, but at this point he didn't care. He just wanted to make it clear that things were over between the two of them, "Don't be." He muttered and shook his head.

Libra opened her mouth, ready to say something else to try to defend herself. But before she could, Pisces was already out the door. She squeezed her eyes shut as she sat back down on her couch, putting her head in her hands. She knew she made a terrible mistake. But she had absolutely no idea how she would be able to fix it.