𝟓𝟖'

𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬| 𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞 |

| 𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞 |

"hey mama!" i said and gave her a hug.

"hey sweetness, where twin?" she asked while i sat down.

"i don't know." i shrugged.

"well you should, but i'm glad you came." she said and smiled.

"me too, what did you wanna tell us?" i asked her.

"it's about the cookout i have every year around this time, i just wanted to make sure ya'll was still comin." she said.

"you coulda just told us this over the phone, but we'll be there. can mally nem come too?" i asked.

"they come any other time ain't it? don't be askin dumb questions pookie." she said and mugged me.

"well excuse me miss. ma'am," i said and grabbed a fruit from the fruit basket.

"so tell me about this new girl, what's her name? kimara? trudy?" she said and i straight faced her.

"now mama you know they names is kiara and troy, why you actin like that," i said.

"i ain't actin like nothin, now tell me." she said and swatted my hand.

"well kiara goes out with amonte and troy is wiz girlfriend," i told her.

"wiz finally done got him a girl? amonte too? hell done froze over." she joked.

"i know." i laughed.

"but they real nice peoples and we all like em so yeah," i said while peeling the orange.

"that's good, what about you and jamal? ya'll still on and off?" she questioned.

"you nosey." i said scrunching up my nose.

"and? now gone head and talk," she ushered me with her hand.

"well we not really on and off no more, i think we serious this time." i said and she raised her eyebrows.

"i'd love to see the day because you and him been on and off since middle school." she said shaking her head.

"i know but we actually had a talk about it and we been doin good ever since." i said.

"mhm." she hummed.