004

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

it wasn't long before the sun had decided to set, to which kiyo had momentarily stopped walking, making sukuna grin.

nighttime was the perfect time for the girl's guard to be let down, to which he would be able to slice her head off easily with his sharp nails.

"is this okay for you?", kiyo asked, pointing over at the large oak tree as sukuna just scoffed.

"please, I can sleep anywhere, anytime", the male said, combing through his pink hair as he leaned against the tree trunk, meanwhile kiyo had collected some twigs from nearby and started a fire.

the girl sat beside the crackling flames as she found joy in the dancing fire before her, since the last time she's seen it was with her brother and their two friends.

scavenging through her bag, the girl brought out a cylindrical bamboo container that held fresh water as she also took out two onigiris.

"would you like one?", kiyo asked.

even though the two weren't exactly on good terms, kiyo knew that it was going to be a long journey, and if she wanted it to go smoothly, she would need sukuna to at least tolerate her.

sukuna raised a brow as kiyo unwrapped the triangular rice ball, taking a bite as she showed that she did not poison it.

sukuna simply turned away as he closed his eyes, crossing his arms as he awaited for the girl to fall asleep after her small dinner.

kiyo quietly ate by herself as she heard a bit of rustling, making sukuna open one of his eyes as he saw a red fox jump out of the bushes.

it suddenly whimpered as it met sukuna's bored gaze, to which kiyo had softly clicked her tongue, diverting its attention to herself instead.

kiyo had broke apart a few grains of rice as she held it in her hand, offering for the fox to take.

it slowly inched closer to the girl as it sniffed her hand, hesitantly eating the grains of rice as it licked her palm, making kiyo slightly smile.

just as kiyo had placed the onigiri down, her hand extended to go pet the animal right before the fox had snatched the onigiri and ran off, leaving kiyo lightly chuckling to herself.

"are you dumb or are you dumb? you just got bested by a wild animal that you could've easily killed to add to your dinner", sukuna stated.