Chapter 9

Narrator's P.O.V 

In the grand and luxurious room, that held some of the world's greatest heroes, there was a happy and relaxed atmosphere. The room was filled with chatter and laughter, as the Avengers waited for their youngest recruits. In one corner of the room sat the famous billionaire and the world-renowned scientist, that had a habit of changing into the incredible Hulk when he got a tad angry. The words spewing from their mouths only made sense to the female that was seated next to them, she had flown in from the technically advanced kingdom in which she resided. A great burst of laughter distracted them, as they glanced to the sofa which inhabited two super-soldiers and a guy who owned wings, that usually helped the other heroes in world-ending situations. It appeared that they were talking about a horrible date that the captain had recently gone on, and spoiler alert; there was a very little chance that it could have gone worse. It seemed that the captain's love life at the moment was very boring. Which, to be completely honest, is not very surprising! 

The discussions came to a halt as the laughing duo, which consisted of Morgan Stark and Peter Parker entered the grand room. " Hey, Guys," said the older human on the duo. The people present in the room had just opened their mouths to greet the newcomers when suddenly new two figures appeared behind the younger duo. One figure looked slim and elegant, while the other looked more muscular and sturdy. The panting that the two projected that they had come running from their place in the tower, and also gave away their position to the younger duo, who quickly spun around to glance at the pair. Slowly the older pair stepped into the light and are now recognizable as the two gods hailed from Asgard. 

Upon recognizing them, Morgan produced a big smile and hugged both of her " uncles ". She did look a little surprised and that was warranted, as the Asgardians were rarely present as the tower. In fact, it was surprising that all of these Avengers were present under one hood, slowly over time, these moments had scarce. It wasn't anyone's fault really, the time had just split them all on separate tracks. However, due to recent events, the heroes appeared to slowly be grouping together once again. 

As the joyous reunion proceeded to end, the great billionaire called out " Hey, Honey " to the younger stark. 

" Hey, Dad " She responded, as she walked over to where he was sitting and gave him a kiss on the cheek, after giving a small smile and wave to everyone. Peter also, gave a smile to everyone and pulled up a chair to sit next to his mentors, after giving a handshake to Tony. And, the two gods, sat next to the captain on the now slightly overcrowded sofa.

" Morgan, Peter," said the captain as he stood up, from his place on the couch, giving a nod to the individuals as he said their name. " A fact has become known to us very recently and well, I think, Thor should say it, considering it affects him the most. " Steve stated, standing behind the couch and giving his full attention to Thor. 

Thor looked surprised for a moment and then proceeded to open his mouth, then stopped. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a moment. Meanwhile, Loki looked at the state his brother was in and rolled his eyes. He emphasized his sigh and said " Since the oaf is not going to say anything, I'll say it. ", he took a dramatic pause and then continued by saying " I have a niece. "

For a few seconds, Morgan and Peter were both utterly dumbfounded. In fact, they were staring at Thor with their mouths open slightly in shock and eyes that were comically wide. Morgan was the first to speak, she said " Oh- Wow. " 

 " Okay, where is she, " Peter added on, as he regained his composure and produced a smile. 

" That is the problem, Man of Spiders, " Thor boomed in his unusually loud voice, after he shot a glare towards his younger brother, well because, priorities! Peter then proceeded to roll his eyes slightly at the annoying name that the god of thunder had dubbed him. " We, don't know where my- she is " continued Thor. 

 " By the way, Thor, do we know who the mother is? " questioned Morgan. When she felt multiple eyes looking at her, she shrugged saying " What? It's a reasonable question! " 

" The mother was my love, Jane," said Thor in a tone that suggested that somebody had just killed his puppy. 

" Oh " replied Morgan, not knowing the women and feeling guilty because of how sad the older god looked. 

" Well, we also know that Jane gave the baby to Ms. Abbott's Home for Children, that is in New York," said Bruce recalling the information that they found via cameras.  

" So, I'm guessing, you want our help in finding her," said Morgan with a small smile, as she was eager to meet her cousin. The group nodded in response and Peter, bobbed his head along with them. " Well, then be prepared to welcome the princess of Asgard, " said Morgan with a smirk on her face, that rivaled the one her father was often seen sporting.