Chapter 15

Ms. Abott's P.O.V  ( After she met Agent Jones ) 

What do you think? Agent Jones said as we walked through the big room that was bustling with both people and noise. The sheer number of workers, engineers, and technicians surprised me as I looked around in wonder. The level of noise was relatively low, as people worked in pure concentration, and I found myself admiring their level of dedication. If there was one quality that I deeply admired in a person, it was loyalty, and in my humble opinion, it was the hardest trait to ever find in a person. And if you were ever lucky enough to find it, you should never let it go. 

" It's busy, " I stated in reply to her question. Trying not to let my real opinion show on my face, because if there was one thing I had learned in life, it was never to let your feelings show. She just hummed in response and continued walking. Well, it seems like she had learned that lesson as well. 

" Where are you taking me? " I asked as we hurried to our unknown destination. I patted my thigh holster, and it brought me a little bit of peace to known that I would be able to defend myself if needed. Thankfully, I had been smart enough to grab a weapon, while I kept the pretense of changing what I was wearing. I knew that Agent Jones would not believe the excuse for a second, but she had played along and pretend to believe the excuse. 

I briefly glanced at each person we passed, hoping endlessly to see them. The two people that had first healed me and then had proceeded to wreck me. Most people would call me crazy if I told them that I still wanted to meet them, but I couldn't help it. They were the first friends that I had ever had, and to be completely honest, I missed them. 

" Right this way, " said Agent Jones, turning right into a hallway. I was a little hesitant, as I glanced towards the dark and mysterious hallway, but I patted my weapon again and followed her. 

We walked in silence for five minutes as neither of us was interested in starting a conversation. Suddenly, she stopped in front of a door, and I knew instantly who was behind it. How could I not? The door was engraved into my memory, and I knew in my heart that I would never be able to forget it. As Agent Jones knocked on the door, I made sure to keep my face emotionless. I knew that I had a better chance of escaping if I didn't show any emotion.

The door was opened without a single sound, and then my heart started beating a little bit quicker. 

Thor's P.O.V 

" People of New Asgard, I, Thor son of Odin, have an announcement to make concerning the future of this monarchy. I have recently found out that I have an heir, a daughter to be specific, her mother was my love, Jane Foster. " I took a little pause as sadness clouded my eyes. Loki gave me a little nudge, which helped me regain my composure, and look directly at the small crown in front of me. " I do not know much about her, and I don't know where she is, but my fellow avengers are helping us to locate the Princess of Asgard! For now, rejoice in the fact that one day we will welcome the lost princess home! " 

The speech was met with roaring applause as people cheered in pure joy and delight. I smiled at the enthusiasm that my people were displaying, and I made a vow to find and welcome my daughter to her home.