Chapter 25

Allison's P.O.V 

I let out a loud groan upon feeling the extreme throbbing in my head. The blight fluorescent lighting mixed with the pounding in my head was the perfect combination for a truly horrible headache. I tried to lift my hand to gently massage my temples but found myself unable to do so. Panic started to slowly seep into my body as I kept attempting to tug my hands open, a parade of questions only helped add to the chaos that was going on. Where was I? Why do I feel like I just smashed my head open... Did I smash my head open? How did I smash my head open? Most importantly, where can I find the nearest food option? As if on cue, my stomach let out a deep grumble. Almost immediately, a plate, filled with the most exotic food I have ever seen, was pushed through a small opening. 

 Do they expect me to just go and get it? In case they haven't noticed, they are most likely the ones that have tied me up. God that sounded wrong. Well, at least now I know that even in dangerous situations, my dirty mind will never stop working. While the inner monologue in my head was going on, it seemed as if another conversation was happening outside.

" You can't go in there," whisper shouted a deep voice that had a strong queens accent. Interesting. So, they are from New York. Hmmm... Interesting. Oh, what am I freaking sherlock holmes, I have absolutely no experience in doing whatever it is that I am doing right now. Sitting? Well, I have done that bit, in fact, I have been successfully sitting by myself for almost a whole year now. Wow, when I hurt my head I really became the " sarcastic, but only using that as a cover for their terrible childhood person."Basically, that one person in every sitcom. 

My stomach grumbled again, and this time I was left feeling a bit embarrassed because there were other people now. My mother would be ashamed... oh wait I don't have one. Damn, I really hit my head hard. But to be honest, even though I was tied to a chair in god knows where, I was happier than I had been in weeks. The constant stress of finding an apartment, starting a new job, deciding if I wanted to know who my parents were, and all the rest of the baggage had really started to take a toll on me. For the first time in a long time, I was being myself, sarcastic humor and all. Huh, I got to ask a doctor if changing your mindset is another symptom of a concussion? Or is blinding pain the only one? 

It looked as though the other person had won the argument, as a girl stepped into the room. Apparently, there had been a door painted the same color as the wall, making it completely hidden. I immediately recognized the girl to be Morgan Stark, the billionaire daughter of Iron Man, aka Tony Stark. So, this must be Stark Tower, huh I always expected it to have expensive stuff everywhere. I gave her a small smile; I did not want to get on her bad side. After all, her aunt was Black Widow, she could beat up my ass anytime, anywhere. 

" Heyy, so I think there has been some kind of a mix-up here, I really haven't done anything wrong, so unless you are into that kind of stuff, could you untie me? I spoke, unintentionally slipping in an intendo in my sentence. To be frankly honest, her dad is Tony Stark, she probably hears stuff like this all the time. 

In response, she glared at me and came a little bit closer. That's when I saw the red eyes, indicating that she had clearly been crying. Her eyes were as her as steel though when she stared at me. Her gaze never wavered, even when my eyes darted around, trying to figure out what to do. " What the hell did you just say? " she said through gritted teeth, making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion. 

" Oh, I'm sorry, it was just a joke, " I said clearly thinking that she was referencing my probably inappropriate joke. 

" Do you think this is funny? " she said glaring at me so hard that it felt like she was burning a hole through me. 

" Well, I thought the joke was funny, but you obviously don't think so... so no? " I replied my statement ending in a question. 

" Stop talking about the fucking joke," she shouted, her anger shining through, as her eyes basically turned into slits. 

" ... What else do you want me to talk about, " I said, slightly cowering underneath her furious gaze. 

" You killed him. YOU FUCKING KILLED HIM! " she screamed, pointing an accusing finger at me, as her jaw quivered. 

" Whoa, lady calm down. I did not kill anybody," I replied, turning a bit annoyed because of how she was acting. Why in the world is she screaming at me, she probably tied me up. 

" Yes you did, you bitch, " Morgan replied, some of her anger turning into confusion over the fact that I wasn't agreeing with her. I rolled my eyes, why won't she let this go. I know I didn't kill anyone, after all, last night I was in..  actually, where was I last night? In fact, where was I yesterday?