19 . It-Boy

Minho yawned, slowly entering the convenience store. He had his cat slippers on his feet, a large hoodie draped over his torso with sweatpants. His hair stuck out in all directions.

You may be wondering, what happened? Why is he at the store looking like that?

Well, he and Felix ran out of toilet paper. Felix took a shit and also spilled water everywhere, so not only did he have to get toilet paper but also a towel. Because, well, they didn't have any.

And so, at 7 in the morning he arrived to the small shop to his dismay. He paid for the things, getting up to leave as he wiped his eyes.

And he also fell on the ground.

He winced, as someone panicked.

"Are you okay?! God, I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there. Oh no, oh no, I'm so s-sorry!"

Minho recognised that voice. It was Hyunjin.

"I-it's okay, Hyunjin. It's fine, I swear." He smiled, slowly standing up. "In fact, it definitely got me to wake up."

"Huh?" He squinted. "How do you know my name?"

"I- I was Chan's 'mysterious date'." He said, picking up his stuff. "When you and Seungmin were having the same shift."

"Oh! Chan, the regular at the cafe? That's pretty neat. Come to think of it, I am starting to remember you..." He inspected Minho's face. "Oh, by the way, what's your name? Never got it."

"Lee Minho."

Hyunjin's eyes widened. "No way! Lee Minho, as in Lee Minho the favourite and best student of Momo and Lisa?!"

Minho flushed. "That's really exaggerated, I-"

"So you are!" Hyunjin grinned. "I heard you were hot. And, now it's confirmed!" He giggled. "Just kidding. Oh, my teacher is J-Hope. He's so cool, seriously."

Hyunjin leaned in. "Not to brag, but I'm his favourite."

Minho blinked. Hyunjin was the 'it-boy' of the school. He had just remembered that. "Sweet."

Hyunjin laughed. "I have to go now, Seungminnie is waiting for me!" He waved.

As Minho looked back, he saw Hyunjin hugging Seungmin and giving his small kisses on his forehead.

He wanted that with a certain someone.