17 . The L-word

Jisung's heart pounded in his chest. Once again, he had to visit the Lee's and every time he did, he would be nervous because of him.

He had planned to ask Felix out at new year, so then as the fireworks went off they'd be cuddling and kissing. (If it went well.)

He chickened out of it.

Who could blame him? His fear of being seen as only a best friend got to the best of him. No matter how many times Minho had scolded him about it, Jisung just couldn't.

Felix was perfect. His smile, his hair, his laugh, his personality... Ugh! He could just get lost in those eyes. When they were younger Felix used to cover his freckles, until he told him that he was perfect.

An indirect confession.

Besides, he was afraid that whenever he'd say the L-word to him, he'd just say it back... In a friendly way.

L*ve was so confusing!

The butterflies in his stomach, his involuntary unneeded blushing, his nervousness!

He always made sure he looked confident, prideful. But with Felix, it was so hard!

What if he messed up? His breath smelled bad? Something in his teeth?

Just as Jisung was about to knock on their door, Felix came out to greet him.

"Hey, you wanna come in?"

"Yeah," Jisung breathed out. "I do."

yallll my outfits r fire fr fr

Ok n e way
They all have boy problems 🤧🤧🤧

How are y'all doing?