20 . Tulips (VALENTINES SPECIAL PT.1)

Chan gulped. He had just entered the floral shop, La Botanica. He had planned the whole day out, he was going to pick Minho up, walk him to the beach. Stay there for a while, then take him to the same cafe as their first date. After that, he wanted to go to the fair, and go on rides, have matching photos and then, at the end of the day, as fireworks go off, ask him to be his boyfriend.

If it all went well, then he would kiss him.

And their anniversary would be on Valentines day. It was a flawless plan. 

He took a look at the flowers, and checked his phone. He got Minho's classmate's number, and asked him what Minho's favourite flowers were.

 He said his favourite were Asters.

Chan wasn't a flower expert, so he had no clue what the hell Asters were. It sounded cute though, and he searched up flower meanings on the internet.

He decided on both Asters and Tulips. Because according the the website, tulips meant a declaration of love. So it was perfect.

He smiled at the boy at the counter. The kid blushed, bundling up his flowers. "That'll be $20 and your number."

"Thank you," Chan smiled, then he realised. "Wait what?"

"I said, that'll be $20 and your number." He raised his eyebrows. 

"I- I'm s- sorry but-" Chan started. 

The kid groaned. "Don't tell me. You're straight?"

Chan shook his head. "No, I'm gay. But... taken." That was a lie.

The kid frowned. "All the good ones are either straight or already taken. Did I kill someone in my past life?! What did I do to deserve this?"

Chan shrugged, gulping.

The kid then grinned, showing his dimples. "I know! Do you have a cute friend who could be my boyfriend or girlfriend?" He paused. "Or... non-binary lover- okay, uh... significant other?"

Chan nodded.

"Then hit us up! I'm deprived of love and cuddling." He blew a bit of hair out of his face. "You have no idea how many guys and girls and pals went in here today. Y'know, valentines rush thingy. But good thing, I make bank."

He paused. "Oh, forgot to say, my name's Jeongin. I'm the most badass person you've ever seen, right! Uh, that was irrelevant. But anyway... No one can top me."

He gasped. "Like, n- not in that way."

Chan giggled. "My friend will be the perfect match for you then,"

Jeongin raised his eyebrow, before taking out his phone. "Make it quick. Put their number in my phone and pay. Y'know, so it costs $20 and their number... Then leave."

Chan nodded, doing just that.

And he sighed, electricity shocking him. He needed to make the day perfect.

He couldn't mess up.

PART ONE!!! ILL RELEASE THE NEXT ONES TOO!

YO! Valentines dayYYYYYYYY~~~~ lmao im valentines with my best friend. as friends. hahaha

sooooo uhhhhhhhhh, guess who chan gave innies number to???

ok bye