01 . New Faces

Bang Chan sighed. His eyes were red and his eye bags were prominent. They boy swore he could place all his luggage into them. He stood awkwardly, checking his watch every few minutes as his foot tapped vigorously on the tile floor.

"Levanter Airlines 0325, boarding now. I repeat, boarding now."

He briskly walked to the plane, ignoring the nearby cries of a baby, the chatters of neighbouring passengers, and that very noticeable wink the flight attendant gave him.

Blocking out all the noise, Chan slid down into his seat, as he drifted his eyes closed. He smiled, maybe no one would sit next to him, maybe he'd get that well needed sleep. Obviously he wouldn't, but he had a lingering hope.

"J- Jisung what do I do? I'm seated next to this adorable boy-- who mind you probably has a girlfriend-- and I'm also scared of heights! Did I mention I was sitting next to a cute boy? Oh my god he's adorable when he's sleeping! Is it strange that I'm gushing over some guy sleeping next to me who I've never met? ...It is? Oh god,"

Chan looked at the voice, eyes wide, the sleepy draining away from him as quickly as it came. "S- sorry?"

The boy before him gasped, nearly dropping his phone. "O-oh my god, Jisung he heard me!" He whispered frantically into the phone.

Chan sat there staring at him, speechless. He thought that the guy was really good looking, his little blush and panic in his eyes made him look even more cute. His brunette hair fell softly onto his face, and he wore a formal white shirt with pants. Very contrasting to the loose hoodie and black jeans he was wearing.

"I-i-it's not what you think it is! Right Jisung?" He put the phone on speaker as his friend's voice echoed, "He thinks you're cute, bro. Take him out on a date."

"WHAT?! No, Jisung you were meant to say--"

Chan smiled amused, patting the empty seat next to him. "Just sit down."

The boy nodded, rushing to sit down as he said quickly, "See ya, Ji. I'll tell you how it goes! N- no, I won't ask the cute boy out-- what do you mean Felix would want me to? I, uh, okay whatever... bye!"

He looked at Chan sheepishly, smiling lightly as he slipped his phone into his pocket. "H- hi. I'm Minho. Lee Minho."

"And I'm Bang Chan."