21 . Will you (PT 2 VALENTINES SPECIAL)

Chan knocked on his hopefully-future-lover's door, holding the gorgeous bouquet behind his back. His mind was full of jumbled nonsense. His heart pounded. It HAD to be perfect. 

Minho smiled, whispering a small 'hello'. He wore a casual baby blue hoodie with ripped jeans. His hair was curled, and he drew on flawless eyeliner, though it was barely visible.

"Hey," Chan breathed out. Minho was stunning. "Let's go. We're going to the beach, if that's fine with you..."

"I- it's okay, Channie." Minho giggled. 

Chan's heart did backflips. He handed Minho the flowers. "For you, obviously."

"T- thank you!" Minho squealed, and blushed. "They're my favourites, how'd you know?" He said, tapping an Aster. 

"You seemed like that kind of person... lucky guess." Chan answered. He held out his hand. "Shall we?"

Minho chuckled, carefully placing his hand in Chan's. "We... we shall."

They hopped in his car, as Chan put on soft sounding music, and they sang to their heart's content. Chan knew he had to focus on the road, but Minho's voice was just like honey. Chan was hopelessly addicted to him. 

He shook his worries away, turning to the nearest beach he knew wasn't very popular. He never understood why, it had a cave and was incredibly romantic. 

He stepped out, scurrying over to open Minho's door before he himself could.

"Thanks... you... you didn't have to do that." Minho gasped. "I forgot! Here," He reached into his tote bag, taking out a teddy bear holding a heart. "You know... Valentines.. and stuff."

Chan smiled. "Thank you! Now, let's go." He held Minho's hand. "We can't waste time,"

They walked silently on the beach, feet sinking into the wet sand as waves crashed softly onto their ankles. It was comfortable silence as they swung their hands around, both wanting to remember the moment.

"It's a really calm morning, I expected more couples," Minho said quietly, looking into the distance.

"Well, this place is pretty much unknown, I guess. Not many people go here." Chan answered, staring at Minho. Immediately he smiled. "But, hurry. I know a spot."

They ran hand in hand, giggles escaping their lips as they abruptly stopped.

"A message in a bottle!" Minho pointed at the object excitedly. He picked it up, opening it. The cork released with a pop, as Minho unrolled the paper. "This... this is weird." He frowned. "It only has like 2 words."

"What does it say?" Chan feigned innocence, leaning over to peek at the message.

"It just says, 'will you'." Minho replied, carefully placing it back in the coke bottle. "I'll put it bac-"

"Keep it," Chan interrupted. "It's cool."

Minho slowly nodded, placing it carefully in his tote bag. "I- if you say so, Channie,"

"Let's go to the next place, the cafe." Chan grinned.

ok this is pt 2! check out pt 1 of the valentines special if you havent already!~  AND THERES A PT 3-

oh and also, i had a mind blank and forgot how to spell knocked. i was thinking it was spelled nocked. ...

bye bye! have a lovely day!~