13 . Wait, who?

Minho smiled faintly at his figure in the mirror. He wore a white collared blouse underneath an aqua jumper, finishing it off with a white tennis skirt and Mary Jane shoes. He wore a choker around his neck, styling his hair into soft waves and placing colourful hairclips into his fringe.

He slathered on sparkling lipgloss, smacking his lips and he twirled in his skirt.

He did a little curtsy, bursting into Felix's room.

"Lix!" He called. "Do you like it?"

"Like it?" Felix said. He smiled. "I love it, Minho! You're going to be the life of the party!"

"I'm not going to a party, but okay."

"I- What? No I meant- you know what, nevermind." Felix facepalmed, as he rolled his eyes. He smirked. "Aight, get your shit together, Minho. Second fucking date already, ya champ."

"I really can't believe it, honestly." Minho smiled dreamily. "It's as if it's all a dream, Lix."

Felix tapped on his keyboard. "Uh-huh. Yeah. By the way, who's the unlucky dude?"

Minho, completely oblivious to Felix's comment said, "Bang Chan."

Felix's face paled slightly. "B- Bang Chan? Cool! Hey, look at the time, you're late! Bye bye,"

Felix hastily pushed Minho out of his room, leaving him confused.