12 . Sleep

Chan had been lying in bed for hours, tossing and turning. Minho had been running in his mind back and forth endlessly, and no matter how many times he tried to shoo the thoughts away they'd always find a way to slither back into the crevices of his mind.

"Arghhhh," He groaned sleepily. 

The one time he decided to try sleep was the time his genius brain had yeeted Minho in his imagination, being like, "ey, chan wants to sleep. hm, no he don't! here's some unlikely scenarios that'll never happen with the love of your life, babe."

He hated it. He hated thinking about dating him, watching movies and snuggling, watching the stars, travelling the world... he hated the thought of seeing Minho hold a baby in his arms, smiling and cooing.

"Chan?" Changbin whispered from the bunk above. "You keep wriggling the bed, so that means you can't sleep. What's on your mind? Well, who's on your mind?"

Chan paused. "N- nothing."

"Oh c'mon! I'm your b- best friend, right? You can tell me anything, y'know. Oh my god! Is this about that Minho dude?" Chan heard the sadness laced in Changbin's voice, but shrugged it off.

"Yeah... it is. He's so pretty, I want to put him in my pocket!"

"Haha, that's cute." 

"He is." Chan whispered dreamily. He yawned. "Night, Bin."

"G'night, Chan... I love you." Changbin whispered.

Chan giggled. "Awe, I love you too Bin! Sleep tight," 

Changbin sighed. No you don't... you love Minho. "You too Channie..."

what the fuck!!!
thank you all for reading ang voting this story! 1K reads?!?! 120 votes?!?!

Double update time :))))

THANK YOU ♡♡♡