04 . Soulmates, perhaps?

"Channie, how are you like, not scared of h- heights? It's magical, seriously." Minho asked, looking at Chan curiously.

"Oh, uh, I, it... just happens. I guess. I trust the people running this, and I know there's a small chance of us dying."

"D- dying???" Minho whimpered.

"N- no! No no no! Minho, I didn't mean that! We're not gonna die!" Chan said quickly. He cupped Minho's cheeks in his hands. "It's okay."

"Y- you can let go now..." Minho said quietly.

Chan hurriedly jerked his hand away, coughing awkwardly. "Sorry..."

"It's all good..." Minho whispered.

"Yeah. It's all good." Chan repeated.

"That's... that's what I just said!"

They giggled awkwardly.

"So, Minho, why are you boarding this plane?" Chan asked.

"Oh. I visited my aunt. Felix's mum. Lix couldn't come, though. He had dance rehearsals and a performance. And a presentation. And 5 tests." He chuckled. "It's quite funny. When I had gone to TAFE, we didn't have any of that bullshit." He giggled. "Can I swear?"

Chan nodded, finding him adorable. "Of course, love."

"Love, huh?" Chan's face flared up red, before Minho smiled. "I- I like that name. Call me that again."

"Love?"

Minho beamed. Chan found that his smile instantly lit up the cabin, and he found himself wanting to be the cause of that. He wanted to be the one to call Minho his love. He wanted Minho to frankly, be his. And Chan was competitive, and he knew he wouldn't let anyone else to love Minho like he would soon.

They ended up scooting closer to each other, savouring the moment. For they both knew that it would soon be a faded memory. Watching the stars together, both planning each other's fate. Maybe there was such thing as soulmates, and maybe they were soulmates.

But we'll never know.

I'm sick. So yeah. Double update time!!! And I dont go to TAFE so it might be a inaccurate...