23 . Boyfriend?

Minho skipped happily next to Chan under the streetlights that illuminated their path. They watched silently as cars rode past them, their loud screeches only lasting momentarily.

The sun descended, painting the sky an indigo and decorating it with specks of white. Grey clouds started to assemble around the moon, blocking it's faint blue light.

Hand in hand, he pursed his lips as he felt soft raindrops land on his face.

"Hah, that sucks, doesn't it?" Chan said awkwardly. "We're going to get wet... do you want to jump into the puddles?"

"Yeah," Minho smiled, as he held his hand up to touch the drops. The rain pattered against his skin, his hair getting damp.

His eyes drifted towards Chan, and the world started to spin. The bustling city sounds faded away, and his eyes trailed down to his lips.

The rain pattered onto them, and Minho slowly wrapped his hands around Chan's neck. "May I?" He whispered quietly, eyes locking with Chan's.

His heart madly thumped in his chest, and Chan smiled. "Before we do that," Chan paused.

Minho gulped, awaiting what Chan had to say.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

Minho sucked in a breath, before connecting their lips. Euphoria kicked in, leaving Minho wanting more as adrenaline pumped through his veins.

"Yeah," He finally said, breathless. "I will."

guys I've never written something like this before - forgive me cause it's cringey