15 . Snack

It had been 2 days since Boxing day and Chan had run out of soft drink.

That and also 2 days since he got kissed by Lee Minho. On the cheek. Character development, he guessed. At least he didn't embarrass himself be getting no kiss, right?

He still felt the tingling sensation, he still felt the euphoric electricity from that moment. Probably not healthy since he knew the guy for literally like a couple of weeks, but Chan was too lovestruck to even care.

"CHAN, THE SOFT DRINK!" Changbin screamed, interrupting his... daydreams.

He scrambled up from his slumped position, wiping his dribble away. "Oh fuck! Yeah, yeah. I'll get it. Coca Cola or Fanta?"

"Yoghurt drink! The brand I love you," Changbin hollered.

Chan sighed. "'Kay. Be right back, you stinky shoe. Oh, and... want a snack?"

"Chips! Don't care what type. Big bag, too. I'll pay you back."

Chan nodded, making sure to slam the door because he was way too lazy to talk and to let Changbin know he was leaving.

And so, he started his journey towards the corner store. He and Changbin were lucky enough to snag an apartment close by one. Only maybe 200 metres away? He didn't know.

He stepped into the store, immediately walking towards the snack aisle. Examining all the varieties of chips, he reached for one as someone else did.  He smiled, knowing who it was and handing it to them.

"Hey Minho," He put his hands in his jean pockets.

"Oh. Hello Channie!" Minho grinned, as he grabbed more snacks. "You having a movie night?"

Chan shook his head, grabbing different chips. "Nope, ran out of soft drink and snacks."

Minho laughed, heading towards the drinks behind them. Chan blindly followed, like a lovesick puppy.

Minho chose an aloe vera drink, while Chan got the yoghurt drink Changbin asked for and Fanta.

"See you, yeah?" Minho waved as he disappeared into the busy street.

"S- see you."

How did Minho manage to be so casual? He thought, not knowing that Minho had exhaled in relief that he didn't embarrass himself.

I'm absolutely ecstatic because my family n I are visiting our cousins up north for christmas. But we were meant to go to Philippines to see extended family but because of covid we cant. but thats okay haha
n e way, ive managed to survive yet another school year! passing with very good scores, As and Bs. 

if you are celebrating christmas, how are you going to spend it this year?