02 . Promise?

"Hold my hand, please. I'm scared." Minho whispered.

Chan looked at Minho bewildered. "Huh? Oh, okay." He hesitantly placed his hand on Minho's. "Is... is this okay?"

Minho gulped, shutting his eyes tight. He squeezed Chan's hand, his breathing slowing. "Hey, hey, Minho... it'll be okay!"

"Y- yeah... that's good. I'm okay. We're okay..." He whispered, wincing as he felt the plane take off. "We're flying right now, right? God, this is so embarrassing, you don't even know me and yet we're holding hands-"

"It's okay," Chan said. He gulped as Minho shuffled closer to him, holding onto his hoodie for support. "Minho, it's alright now. We're flying, Min. High up, where no bad guys can reach us. I promise we'll be okay."

"P- promise?" Minho whispered. "He held out his other pinky hesitantly, as Chan smiled and connected their fingers.

"I promise."

Minho was sleeping, his head rested on his shoulder, his soft snores and giggles throughout his slumber making Chan giggle as well.

"You're adorable, Minho." He said sleepily. "We just met, but I already want to call you mine. To take long walks along the beach, to have picnics and to count the stars, to cuddle and watch movies, to marry you... is it too early to say that? Am I going crazy? Or is this what they call... love at first sight. What ever it is, I want you to stay by my side, until I find out what this feeling is."

Chan smiled softly, holding Minho's hand tighter as he slowly drifted off to dreamland.

Not knowing that Minho had heard it all.

And not knowing that he was thinking the exact same thing.