Curling Catastrophe~ Asra x GN Reader

Requested by: @tatumlovesbooks
Thank you so much for requesting this funny prompt 😂 and I'm sorry if this took a lot longer then expected!

This is just a funny fluffy story with Asra being oblivious. It is just a drabble and I'm sorry if that is not what you wanted but I really could not think of a way to make this one longer.

READERS POV (2nd person)

       You know Asra has naturally curly hair and sometimes it makes you a bit jealous. Your hair is straight/wavy but not the amount of curly that you would prefer. This makes you to the decision of curling your hair yourself. (Let's pretend curling irons exists and Asra is just oblivious) You got yourself a curling iron and started to curl your hair. You watched the small curls bounce as you completed each one. You really did love these curls and wished you could do it more often.
          As you are curling your hair you hear the door of the shop open and close. Considering the shop is closed today you already know who it is. "MC?" You hear Asra yell from down the stairs. You pause your motions to respond "I'm up here!" You continue with your curls as you hear Asra bounding up the steps. In the reflection of the mirror you see Asra enter the room with a puzzled expression on his face. 'Makes him look like a cute puppy' you think. Asra slowly approaches you with caution in each step. "What is that love?" "It is a curling iron, it is meant to curl my hair for me." You respond with while Asra finally reaches where you are sitting. Asra simply responds with a small hum while he sits on a couch behind you.
        You continue to curl your hair in a comforting silence until Asra decides to get up and work around the shop. He leaves you to finish curling your hair in peace. You can hear him and the rattling of glass bottles as he moves them around the shop. Suddenly the small silence is broken when you hear the smashing of glass. You almost burn yourself but manage to stop just in time. You place the curling iron onto a glass platter and quickly rush down the stairs. Your eyes are wide and your motions are shaking due to the small scare. "Asra are you okay?" You say once reaching the end of the stairs. You see Asra trying to clean up a broken bottle but ultimately failing. You shoo him away while saying "it's okay I got this, why don't you return up stairs and relax?" Asra stands, kisses your cheek, and responds with "will do love." Out of the corner of your eye you can see Asra dash up the stairs to hopefully get some rest.
       You clean up the broken glass as careful as you possibly can. You finish up the task and you hear a small hiss come from upstairs. "Asra?" You yell up to him but don't get anything back in response. You once again make your way upstairs only to be greeted with a red faced Asra as he holds one of his fingers close to his chest. You already know what had happened "you touched the curling iron didn't you?" Asra only nods in response so you drag him into the bathroom. You turn on the sink and push his hand under the cooling water. As you look for bandages Asra finally speaks up. "I didn't know it was hot, I honestly didn't know anything about it so I was interested." "You sound like Julian" you snap back with. Asra makes a small sound of disapproval but doesn't comment. You finally find the bandages and quickly wrap up his finger. "There that sound be all better, now just be sure not to touch random things anymore" you jokingly state. Asra's face flushes in response. He pulls you into a quick hug and mumbles a "thank you" into your shoulder. You give him a smile and say "now if you'll excuse me, I have to finish curling my hair."

A/N: I'm kinda back now! It still may be a bit longer for stories to come out but no more month long breaks (at least not for a bit anyways) Also I'm sorry if these stories have more mistakes than usual, it's going to take me a while to get back into the flow or writing.
Thank you for 8k views that is absolutely amazing and I am so beyond grateful!
I also would like to thank you for over 100 votes! I cant express my thanks enough.
Finally remember to check out my Instagram @its.leahs.art