Murder~Julian

Everyone thought he was a murderer everyone thought he killed the Count but that's not true you knew he was just misunderstood and confused. He slowly convinced himself that he killed him due to the lack of memories and the amount of people who told him they knew he did it. You sit in silence remembering your first time meeting Julian and the memories you spent together. You were walking through town smelling the bread being baked at your favorite bakery and hearing the loud bustling of people around you when you smash into someone's chest. Peering up you see a very tall man in an old plague mask "ah I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention!" The man looks down at you with a look of disgust on his face. He speaks no words as he grabs your arm with one hand and covers your mouth with the other dragging you down an ally way. You can't help but kick your legs and try to scream to no avail. When you finally reach the end of the ally thinking "this is how I die" he takes off the mask "Julian....oh my gosh you...please don't kill me!" You whisper yell feeling fearful as ever. He simply rolls his eyes in response. "You act like that is a strange request" you think for a bit feeling the aura around the supposed murderer with your magic when you sense sadness and anger but it's not directed towards you. "You....you didn't kill him, I can tell it wasn't you." "No I didn't but I'm starting to think maybe I did the with way all the guards are after me" he says with sadness in his tone. "No, no I can tell you didn't....come with me to my shop where we can talk in a less....dirty area" you say with a small smile.
        You come back to your senses when you hear a knock at your shop door. Hopping up on your feet you open the door to Julian! "Hello darling" he says with a smile. "Hello, come on in" you open the door wider for him. "Of course I wasn't sure if I was welcomed" Julian says with a teasing smirk. You scoff "your always welcome Julian." He enters the shop and kisses your cheek. "I can see something is on your mind darling, what is it?" He says with a questioning stare. "Oh nothing bad I was just remembering our first meeting." "Oh how I wish to forget that ever happened" he face palms "I pulled you in a ally way, a bloody ally and you thought I was going to kill you." "How about we forget it ever happened?" You say. Julian gives your a cheeky look "no,no,no dear if that were to never happen I would have never met you. No matter how much I hate it I wouldn't change it for the world"