Scenario- When You Hug Them From Behind

A/n: I know this concept is kind of random but I thought it would be funny and fluffy so enjoy! I also do not own this art^

Asra: As long as he isn't doing any sort of magic he would love it. If you did it while he was doing magic he would probably scold you but not in a completely serious way because he knows what your intentions were. He lives for cuddles and hugs so if your the one engaging in them just imagine he's giving you heart eyes. When you hug him from behind he would probably jump at first but then he would turn around to give you a proper hug. I feel like you would both spend the rest of the day cuddling together.

Julian: I have a feeling you tried this once and after that never again. There is one of three ways this could have gone he either screamed like a little girl because you snuck up on him. He also could have felt so flustered that he didn't move once you hugged him, he just became a statue. The last way it could have gone is (my personal favorite....jk.....unless) him just straight up moaning.....yup that was an awkward rest of the day, he avoided you like the plague (get it?).

Nadia: I think her and Asra would have the most normal reactions. As long as she's not working, unless you're trying to get her to relax she won't mind the behind the back hugs. She would probably jump slightly if you did it with absolutely no warning but then she would laugh. She is usually always stressed so she would probably thank you for distracting her for a moment. Sometimes she recuperates the hug other times her headaches are so bad that she just leans into the hug as she rubs her temples.

Lucio: Well he would definitely scream at first, you probably hug him from behind just to scare him sometimes. When you do actually mean to hug him then he will turn around right away and hug you back. As long as he isn't seriously busy doing Count work, he will hug you all day long. Lets be real though a cuddle session with Lucio probably leads to a make out session.

Portia: She's probably the opposite of Julian, if you hug her from behind she won't even jump she'll just turn around and squeeze you to death. She even sometimes makes Faust jealous of how powerful her hugs are. I also think if you're dating Portia she would be the one to hug you from behind for the most part, so whenever you do it first she would be extra happy that day.

Muriel: Honestly he would freeze, if you hug him from behind he would literally become a living statue. He might awkwardly pat your head while he blushes a lovely shade of red. He would secretly love it but he would never show it, mainly because he doesn't know how. Whenever he awkwardly coughs you know it's time to let go. Once you stop hugging he would definitely ask "what was that for?"

BONUS:

Valerius: He would never hug you back and when you hug him from behind he will simply call you annoying. Maybe if he manages to somehow get drunk he'll hug you back but that's a very rare occasion. Also have mercy on your soul if you spill his wine in the process.

Valdemar: You would be lucky to not end up with a scalpel in your chest if you ever tried that. If you did manage to hug them from behind without losing your life then one props to you and two they probably would not hug you back. Honestly they would probably get angry with you because they are trying to work or preform a surgery.

OMGWHATTTT I PASSED 900 READS WHAT THE HECK, THANK YOU SO MUCH! That is so beyond crazy so seriously thank you!

Check out my Instagram @its.leahs.art