May You Rest In Peace~ Muriel x GN Reader

Thank you for the request: @Savannahhead4

A/N: I kind of added more details then you exactly requested but I couldn't help myself 😂 I hope you enjoy non the less. Also just a note that this story jumps around a bit (not much though it's still easy to follow)

!!!!!!!!!WARNING: THE FOLLOWING STORY HAS SOME MAJOR GORE, MURDER, AND DARK THOUGHTS ARE MENTIONED QUITE A BIT!!!!!!!!

NO ONES POV

It wasn't fair. It wasn't fair how you died and he lived. How he had to watch you suffer before the former Count finally ended your life. He had to witness you being brutally tortured. He watched as you were stabbed over and over and over again. Your limbs were torn to shreds and your guts were spilled. He will never forget the petrified look in your eyes when you could no longer breathe air due to the un human amounts of blood rising in your throat. His own throat still feels sore from the screams he let out, just trying to get to you. He failed you. He failed at protecting you, you were dead because of him. Your disheveled body and your flowing blood is forever embedded into his mind. He can't help but cry whenever he remembers detail for detail what happened to your poor soul on that dreadful day.

FLASHBACK
READERS POV (2nd person)

All was well, you and Muriel were wandering my through the woods taking a break from it all. It was a nice day with a cool breeze. You're hands were connected which made you feel special considering Muriels hatred for human contact. You both idly chat for a while until you both hear rustling in the bushes. You, being curious as ever decide to check it out.
You sneak over to the bush and at first see nothing until a gold arm darts out of the bush and pulls you forwards. You stumble from the force of the pull but quickly gather your bearings. You let out a startled cry when you see Lucio standing in front of you with the most murderous gaze you have ever seen. Your cry must have alerted Muriel because he is suddenly by your side once more looking at Lucio with hatred and confusion. "What is the meaning on this Lucio?!" You can't help but ask the Count. Lucio starts pacing and rambling "it's nothing personal MC but I have plans, big plans and you my friend will simply get in the way. Therefore I have no choice but to get rid of you." "Excuse me" Muriel finally decides to speak up as he quickly stands taller. Lucio doesn't respond he only lunges towards Muriel and quickly stabs his clawed fingers into his leg. He lets out a small yelp and collapses to the ground.
You know Muriel will no longer be helpful in this fight so with all of your strength you summon up as much magic as you possibly can. Lucio tsks and states "this, this is exactly why you can't be around.... it's your horrible magic." "Enough with the chat Lucio let's get this over with." "Yes dear let's" is all Lucio states before a sword is through your stomach. Everything that happens afterwards is a blur. You feel pain in your stomach and you think you've been stabbed more than once. The pain is unimaginable, you feel the blood forming in your throat. You think you can hear Muriel cry out for you but you quickly pass out from the pain. Everything hurts until you feel nothing at all.

PRESENT TIME
MURIELS POV (1st person)

That had been weeks ago, Asra had a funeral but no one knows what truly happened that day. Lucio decided to spill lies and tell everyone that you simply were attack by a bear..... what bear could do such unspeakable things. I can feel the pain and anger slowly eating at my soul. I know you wouldn't want me to get revenge but it is impossible not to. Any man would go insane seeing what I saw. I decided that Lucio would do this to no other person again and so I prepared, I prepared to kill the Count.

SMALL TIME SKIP

Days have past since I first decided that getting revenge was the way to go. Even in the short time span my mind has gotten darker with images of what I could do to the Count. Images of me brutally murdering him the same way he did to you. I could no longer take these thoughts so I decided that tonight is when my plan would take action. Asra doesn't know of my plan but that doesn't matter anymore, the only thing that matters is revenge.

SMALL TIME SKIP

Night has fallen and I make my way to the castle. Sneaking in should be simple, I'm used to staying in the shadows anyways. I approach the castle gates and see two guards standing post. 'Thought this would be harder' I think as I sneak around behind the unsuspecting men.
When I reach behind one of the guards I quickly slit his throat and move to the next before he can call for back up. I quickly take care of both men and continue my way into the castle.
The castle has little to no guards which makes my way to Lucio much easier than expected but of course the simple ness never lasts. When I reach Lucio's chambers I see around 5 guards stationed outside. 'He must have knew I'd want revenge.' Thankfully this is no setback for me. 'I think the Count had forgotten about my gladiator past that he himself had put me through' I muse to myself. I ready myself to attack and quietly dash from out of the shadows. Two men quickly spot me and are taken down just as fast. One other brave soul decides sneaking up on me will be the best approach, only for him to end up with a bashed in brain. The last two guards try teaming up together. One flanks right and the other flanks left. I can see the man on the right is slower than the one on the left. With this in mind I quickly stab the man on the left and then the one on the right. Both men fall to the ground in pathetic heaps, the sobbing only fueling me more. With no more guards in my way I open the door to the Counts chambers.
The room is dark with only a pale dim light coming from the moon. Surprisingly the Count had not woken up from the cries of anguish occurring outside his door. I make my way over to the unsuspecting man and lay my large palm over his mouth. His eyes shoot open and he starts to struggle. Lucio finally sets his eyes upon me and they widen almost comically. He starts to squirm again when I lower my head to his ear and manically state "you killed my one true love and now you will pay."
Before Lucio can even protest I swing my blade into his stomach. The sound it makes is like music to my ears. Blood instantly pouring from the wound. I drag the blade through his stomach and quickly pull it out. He tries to run away but the gaping hole in his stomach is making the task quite difficult. I drag the blade from his forehead to his eye creating a small cut. "The fun hasn't even begun my friend" I state before plunging the blade anywhere I can get my hands on.

SMALL TIME SKIP

Blood. Blood everyone and it is the greatest thing I have ever witnessed. Your screams are replaced by his. Sorrow replaced by freedom. Which can only mean that you can finally Rest In Peace.

A/N: I'm not a psycho I swear 😂 no but honestly this story ended up way more gory than expected but it honestly came out better that way.

Thanks for reading and be sure to check out my Instagram @its.leahs.art