Scenario: When You Get Hurt

A/n: Hello everyone I have 2 things to say #1 THANK YOU FOR 1.5k READS!? That's insane and #2 Wattpad isn't letting me load my own stories? So I don't even know if anyone can see this chapter once I upload it, this is also why I didn't update for a bit 😂 but I'm back now.

(These scenarios are kind of in 2nd and kind of in 3rd person, I don't really know how that happened but I like how they came out anyways so enjoy!)

Asra: You were practicing magic in the shop as Asra sat near you and peacefully slept on the couch. His soft snores were the only sounds that could be heard as you were careful not to make any loud noises until you casted a certain spell that went haywire and bounced off a near by mirror. The spell was heading towards you and you didn't have enough time to react as it smacked you in the chest and you felt searing pain spread through your body, you immediately knew you definitely casted that spell incorrectly. You tried to figure out what went wrong but the amount of pain spreading through your body was too much. You cried out in pain which ultimately woke Asra, he flung his head around and looked at your face scrunched up in pain.
          He knew you were practicing magic so he put two and two together and knew you hit yourself with something. He rushed over to your side and led you to the couch as you tried gaining back your breath. He sat you down and quickly casted a healing spell to soothe your throbbing chest. After the spell was casted you had to continue telling him that you're okay now. He then pulled you into the tightest hug the universe has ever seen. You definitely cuddled together for the rest of the day.

Julian: Julian insisted on taking you to the Rowdy Raven even though he knows that place isn't your favorite. He also knows how you hate seeing him drunk, so when you dragged you along AND got drunk you weren't a happy camper. You sat at the bar with your face in your hands staring at Julian who was dramatically throwing his arms in the air as he told a group of drunk men a story that probably never even happened. You knew he enjoyed drinking and couldn't stop him but you wish he didn't bring you along. You continued sitting at the bar until another man approached and sat next to you. He continued to glance at you until he finally decided to speak.
         You ignored him as he continued to try speaking with you, probably trying to flirt. You can tell he was getting frustrated with you ignoring him but you didn't think it was a big deal until the man roughly gripped your wrist making you whip your head around to stare at him with wide eyes. You can tell the man had poor intentions and you didn't want to cast magic at the bar so instead you decided on screaming your heart out. The Rowdy Raven got very quiet after your ear piercing scream you could hear a pin drop until Julian flies out of his chair and wraps a protective arm around you but the man refused to let go. Your wrist is throbbing from the mans harsh grip, Julian who seemingly sobered up, decided to punch the man in the face and make a run for it.
          Once you both got away from the bar he pulled you to his side and apologized a million times for bringing you there as he checked out your hurt wrist. He brought you home and the rest of the day was spent with you reassuring Julian.

Muriel: You and the mountain man were walking through the woods towards a river so you can wash yourselves. It was a nice day where the sun was shining through the leafs of the trees, the birds were chirping, and your mood was as happy as can be. Muriel was silently walking besides you, occasionally stealing glances at your almost skipping frame. He couldn't help but have his lips twitch up at the sight, he loved how cheerful you always are.
          You eventually reached the clearing where the river is located. You both stripped down to your underwear to bathe, this used to make Muriel very flustered but he's gotten used to it by now. You both stepped into the slightly cold water and started cleaning. You were in the middle of washing your hair when you lost your balance and crashed into the water the slight roughness of the current making it difficult to swim up to get the air you so desperately need. The sudden noise startled Muriel as he turned around only to see you struggling to reach the surface of the water. You started to really need air so being a natural reflex you took a large breath only to have water fill your throat and take your remaining air away. The current was still trying to take you and you knew you would become a prisoner to the water if you didn't get out soon. Black dots were poking the sides of your vision until two large arms wrapped under your arms and quickly tugged you up.
           Muriel saw you struggling and as fast as he could with the rough currents, approached you. He tugged you out of the water expecting you to take a breath only to try breathing, inhaling more water, and falling limp in his arms. His eyes almost popped out of his head as he quickly got you to land and started pounding on your chest. He almost started crying seeing you like this until your eyes flew open and you started coughing up the water. After it all left your system you noticed Muriel with teary eyes staring at you, you gave Muriel a large hug as a thank you and an apology. After a moment of hugging he picked you up to bring you back to the hut. Let's just say you never went there to bathe ever again.