Studying~Chandra

Nadia POV. (1st person)

         The magical apprentice has arrived at the castle today and I had to make them feel welcomed. They talked to me about what they think is going on and their theories. They don't believe the doctor did it and after hearing their reasoning I am quite convinced as well. That leads us to where we are right now in the library studying up on how to solve this case. Me and MC/the apprentice are looking for an old spell that can do a ritual. The ritual should be able to tract the killer without causing harm to others. Sadly no one not even Asra knows the spell, hence the reason were searching this library from top to bottom. My lovely owl familiar, Chandra is also helping us search. She has found many things for me in the past I thought she could be quite useful. "Did you find something yet?" I question the apprentice as they round the corner with a stack of books. I quickly run up to them and grab a half of the stack so the books don't end up collapsing to the floor. Chandra flies over our heads and looks in another section for the book. "Thank you" MC mumbles sheepishly. I give a quiet hum in response as I continue to flip through pages.
         Almost 3 hours have passed and me and the apprentice are about to give up and rest. "Maybe we should continue tomorrow?" I ask MC while closing another book that had no useful information. They are about to respond until Chandra lands on my should, she only does that when she needs me. "Did you find something Chandra?" My owl flies over to one of the book shelf's, me and MC share a quick glance before we rush off into the direction that Chandra went in.
        We find Chandra sitting on one of the book shelf's that me and MC didn't get to yet. 'Of course it would be the one we didn't check' I think to myself while rubbing my temples. "Is it up there Chandra?" I yell up to her. Chandra does a slight nod and squeaks in an approving manner. "I got it" MC stays while casting a spell to get it down. The book floats into my hands and I flip through it to find the spell. "Ah here it is" I say and point to the spell for the ritual. MC takes the book from my hands and starts reading the spell, they gain a bright smile. "Perfect!" They exclaim while slamming the book shut and handing it to me. "We can start tomorrow" I say while tucking the book under my arm. "Have a good night, Chandra let's go" I say and start walking away. Chandra lands on my shoulder and I say to her "you did good now let's rest for tomorrow."

A/n: I decided after October ends I'm going to take a short break, not long but enough to keep my creativity going. But for now thank you for reading!