Memory~Apprentice

A/n: Slight spoilers: In this story the MC doesn't die from the plague. I also don't own this art work ^

        The memories I have now I cherish because up until 3 years ago I don't recall anything. Everyday I used to hope I would remember SOMETHING anything, now I wish I never thought that. A few days ago you were walking to Julians new doctors office he opened up next to the shop you and Asra run. While walking there you see something that triggers a memory.

WARNING SLIGHT GORE AHEAD!

          You were running through the woods with blood dripping down your face. You trip on a root causing you to tumble down a hill splitting your knee open and rolling your ankle. You quickly hop up on your feet and continue to limp through the woods. You eventually stop behind a tree thinking you got far enough from the creature until you hear a twig snap. You quickly jerk your head to right to see the creature right in front of you. "Ahhhhhh" you scream right before the creature plunges it's claw right into your stomach making you cough up blood and fall to the ground. You lay there for what feel like a lifetime before the creature picked you up by your sprained ankle and you let out a blood curling scream. You see someone running towards mouthing your name as your vision turns to black.

BACK TO THE PRESENT:

           You come back to the present with a scream and tears streaming down your face. You were laying on the ground with a worried looking Julian above you. Your breathing starts becoming ragged as your remember your horrific memory. "Hey, hey darling calm down, whatever you saw wasn't real.... or at least not anymore" Julian says while softy caressing your face. You try to control your breathing enough to say "it was a memory of when I died..... it was horrible" you burst into another set of tears. Julian reacts quickly and hugs you while rubbing your back. "Shhh darling it's all okay now." You inhale and exhale quickly. After awhile of Julian comforting you while laying in the street you eventually get up. "Okay can we go to your office now?" You ask while wiping your tears. "Yes darling lets go, and you can tell me about that memory." "Okay thank you" you say with sincerity. "Anytime darling."

A/n: I packed my stuff and went to my dads house because he has power. Also I know no one is seeing my newest work and that's okay but if you see this message that means you have read my whole book and I thank you ❤️ it truly means a lot.