Ghost~ Lucio

A/n: I know I did Lucio last story but I figured he fit this category as well. This has spoilers for Lucio's story- I just gave more detail to it.

READERS POV. (2nd person)

        You've been invited to the castle by the Countess to try and find the person who murdered Count Lucio. You've been here for a few days now with no leads but every time you go nears Lucio's old wing you feel a strange forceful pull. Today the pull was more tense than ever making you follow wherever it leads.
        You were reading in the room you were given to by the Countess when you felt a tug at your heart. "What the heck" you mumble as you stand up from your desk and make your way to the door. You open the door and continue walking wherever the "invisible string" drags you to. It carries you all the way to Count Lucio's chambers. Upon reaching a very large door at the end of the quarters the pull almost feels as it's burning your whole body. With very shaky hands you reach for the door handle and slowly push open the door. One very loud creak later and you can make out the room into being Count Lucio's old bedroom. Half of the room is completely charred and the other half is almost perfectly clean.
        You step into the room and it almost feels as if your entering a bubble. The aura in the room makes a chill shoot up your spine. The tug on your heart is more gut-wrenching than ever as it almost makes you fall to the floor in agony. You let out a little whimper as your eyes scan over the room looking for anything that could be creating the pull. You place your hand on your heart and squeeze trying to release some of the pressure. Your about to take a step further into the room when you feel something brush against your leg. You jump about a foot in the air and fall to the ground. You quickly stand and swivel your head in all directions looking for what hit your leg. You see glimpse of a white fuzz ball stuffed into one of the corners of the room. You slowly approach it, but before you can the fuzz turns around. You recognize it as Melchior one of Lucio's dogs. Something pats your leg on the other side. You tilt your head and see Mercedes, Lucio's other dog. The two dogs twist and turn around each other as they seem to be leading you somewhere. They end up leading you right up to a box, they bump it with their heads and a golden arm falls out. You distinguish it as Count Lucio's old golden arm. 'Beautiful' you hear someone's ghostly whisper come from behind you. Your heart almost stops and your breath comes out in shallow pants. You slowly turn around only to see a ghost, but not just any ghost Count Lucio's ghost. Your eyes almost pop out of your head and your jaw goes slack. "Y-you....w-what happened to y-you" you manage to stutter out. He gives you a nervous grin and says "we will get to that but first you have to make me human again." You think about his statement for a moment. You come to the conclusion that if it gets you answers your willing to do almost anything. You pull out your spell book and start flipping through it. "Whatcha doing?" Lucio mumble right into your ear making you loose track of what you were reading. You give him a slight glare and say "well if someone would let me read, I'm trying to find a spell to help you." That shuts him up as you continue reading until you find the perfect spell....well almost perfect. "So I found something but there's an issue" you state while pointing to the spell. "Who cares if it makes me human just do it" he verbalizes while crossing his arms in a child like manner. You roll your eyes and say "it's a blood spell meaning you'll be bound to me, and no one else can see you." He places his hand on his chin and rubs it as if he's thinking about it. He gives you a sly grin and says "if I'm stuck with a cutie like you who cares." You roll your eyes once more and respond with "if you say so, then I need something to cut my finger with." You hear shuffling and then a clanking coming from the ground in front of you. You peer down to see Melchior and Mercedes has dropped Count Lucio's golden arm. You carefully pick up the arm and prick your finger with it. You give out a small hiss and begin mumbling the spell.
          With a bright glow and a humming of voices you and Lucio become bound. Lucio gives you a bright smile and a huge hug. You can't help but also give in and smile. "Perfect now Melchior and Mercedes come to papa" he says while kneeling onto the ground to pet his dogs. After catching up with his dogs he stands once more and holds out his hand for you to take. "Now let me begin to explain, follow me." You hesitate to take his hand but eventually you do. Little do you know but the greatest adventure of your life is just beginning.

THANK YOU FOR READING! ❤️
Check out my Instagram @its.leahs.art