Chapter 2- Going to Highschool (2020)

This dress, but with in the same purple as Caleb's suit

"Life is good on the other side of Hollywood." I spun around on the silks, grinning so much that my face hurt. The rest of the performers sang around me, "Life is good on the other side of Hollywood So welcome to the brotherhood. Where you won't be misunderstood" I had wrapped my legs up in the silks, matching the pose of the other 2 girls around me. They were on the hoops, allowing my silks to stand out. It also helped since I was in the dead center of the stage. 

"Life is good on the other side of Hollywood. So welcome to the brotherhood. Where you won't be misunderstood. Life is good on the other side of Hollywood" I flipped upside down, preparing to do a complicated drop. My father was below me, singing extremely high notes.

"Ain't it the best? Long live the dead" I finished my drop as the finial note was played, earning a loud gasp from the crowd. I grinned and passed through the silks, landing gracefully next to my father. He looked at me and smiled, the two of us taking our bow together. I didn't care how many times I did it, I loved performing. When we came back up from the bow, I saw the usual black rose at my feet. I smiled and picked it up, poofing away to back stage, where Willie was waiting.

"That was amazing, as usual." I laughed and gave him a quick hug. 

"Thank you." He looked down in my hand, where I was holding the rose. 

"Another one?" He cocked an eyebrow, smirking. I hit his shoulder playfully.

"Yeah, it's so weird. I've been getting them for decades now, and I still haven't figured out who they're from."  We started walking down the stairs to my room. 

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I even tried watching for you to see who threw it, but nothing." I shrug.

"We've been at this game for years. Maybe my dad just makes it appear or something, to make me feel special." Willie gives me a skeptical look, and I roll my eyes. "You know what, give me a second to change. I think I need to go out." I change into a more trendy outfit, something that could help me blend in. Even though people couldn't see me, I might make myself visible to buy a new board.

 Even though people couldn't see me, I might make myself visible to buy a new board