Chapter 14- Bobby Part 2 (1997)

I snuck out of the club, making sure neither my father nor Willie knew that I was gone

I snuck out of the club, making sure neither my father nor Willie knew that I was gone.  To be honest I was hopeful that one of them caught me, so I'd be forced to stop. But at the same time, I wouldn't be able to stay away. Bobby was the first guy my age I've meet in a while, not including Willie, something between us just clicked. I wouldn't say it  was anything romantic, but it was special, and new to me. I practically never left the club before Willie, but now, I just couldn't get away enough. Today he was taking me over to his house, saying how he had some sort of surprise for me. I poofed over to the restaurant that we first met at, which was where we usually met due to him not being allowed to pick me up. That would unleash a whole new can of worms that couldn't be explained. 

I waited for a few minutes before I saw Bobby pushing through the sidewalk.

"Hey, you ready?" Not even 3 seconds in and I was involuntarily smiling. 

"I'm not sure, should I be worried about this so called surprise?" I joked, earning a chuckle from him.

"I don't think so. Come on, you said you have to leave by 5 right?" I nod, knowing that I couldn't miss a show without raising suspicion. "Well come on then, I don't want to waste another second." He grabbed my wrist and started pulling me through the streets until we reached his car. "Hop in, you're going to love this." He started driving through the city and the suburbs. He told me about how he used to be in a band, though never mentioned the name of it. Over all just interesting tidbits about his life, which I was happy to hear about. Everyone and awhile he would say 'enough about me, what about you' and I would bring up how boring my life is, then ask about something he mentioned, and he would elaborate on it. I had to admit it was cute how he smiled whenever he talked about music. 

Finally we reached a cute cottage type house about 20 minutes outside of the city. He parked the car, pausing before turning it off. 

"Nobody else is home, that's okay with you right?" 

"Yeah, why wouldn't it be?" He shrugged, smiling as he turned the car off.  We got out of the car and he led me into the house. It was small but clean. The kitchen led into the small dining room, which had a short hallway leading to the living room and bathroom. A set of stair stood at the end of the living room, which I presumed led up to bedrooms.

"Sorry, its not much, but we make due with what we have." I smile at him, knowing that I would have to killed to live in a house like this when I was alive. 

"It's adorable. I love it." His face brightened up, making my heart do a little dance. 

"Can I show you something?" I nod, letting him pull me into the living room, where a guitar stood in a stand. He pushed me down on to the couch, grinning as he walked over and picked it up. He sat down next to me, looking up. I do a little motion with my hand, waving for him to play. He took a deep breath, before he began to play. 

"When your legs don't work like they used to before.

And I can't sweep you off of your feet

Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love

Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks" He looked up at me, but I couldn't say anything. I was too stunned, surprised that someone wrote a song for me. 

"And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70

And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23

And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways

Maybe just the touch of a hand

Oh me I fall in love with you every single day

And I just wanna tell you I am.

So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are

Oh baby, we found love right where we are (maybe)
And we found love right where we are"
He stopped playing, placing the guitar behind him. I couldn't help but just look at him. He wrote a song about me, about us. We just looked at each other, moments of silence going by.

"So what do think?" He whispered. Instead of responding, I leaned forward, gently placing a kiss on his lips. I pulled away quickly, regretting it once he didn't kiss back. He looked at me stunned, before smiling. I let out the breath I was holding just in time for him to grab my waist and pulling me in for another kiss, this one lasting longer. I lost track of time, instead I just focused on him, my hand on the back of his neck, his hand on my waist. Somehow I ended up on his lap, I'm guessing when he pulled me in again. Finally we broke apart, breathless.

"Wow." I murmured. "So that's what it's like." I heard Bobby chuckle next to me. I swung my hand hitting him in the chest. 

"What did I do now?"

"What was that chuckle for." I say, giving him a playful glare. He let out another one, stopping when I raised my hand.

"Was that your first one?" 

"Maybe." I mumbled, glaring at him some more.

"Well then I can't leave you with just one." 

"Wha-" I didn't get the chance to finish my sentence before his lips were back on mine. I melted into it again, falling more and more for this boy. I pulled away from him, turning my back towards him.

"Fine. I'm done making fun of you." He grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap, kissing the top of my head. "Wanna watch something." I nod, not being able to contain the smile spreading across my face. I felt alive, but more importantly, happy. Extremely happy. Happier then what I've ever been in the club. This is the life I wanted. And I finally got it.

A/N

So this is the kind of relationship I want. I know this is a short one, but its a cute one. There's probably going to be a lot of Bobby chapters, because I want their relationship to actually mean a lot to the both of them, I mean it already does, Cami's first kiss! 

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy it so far!

1137 Words