III. Wow, Did Not See That One Coming.

act one: finding everything and nothing

▌chapter three . . .
wow, did not see that one coming.

As the morning rose upon Alfea, The Headmistress sent for Magnolia. Once she entered her office, she felt a breeze. "You sent for me, headmistress?"

Lia had seen Headmaster Silva come from behind the door. "Sit down Magnolia, we need to talk." Silva said.

"I'll let you two have a moment." Dowling said and left, closing the door behind her.

"You're a changeling, aren't you?"

"I've known for a year. I didn't know what it was until Stella told me. I never really thought much of it. Why do you ask?"

"What are your changeling parents names?" Silva says almost crying.

"Isabella and Charlie, why?"

"Magnolia... I believe I'm your dad..."

"That's funny."

"Dunny?"

"I know a fairy with my powers wouldn't have specialist parents."

"Your mother... is a very powerful fairy."

"Is? As in she's still alive. Who is she? I want to talk to her."

"In time love. I just want to know, do you accept me back into your life?"

"Of course I do, I mean last year alone you helped me so much I already saw you more as a father than I do my father in the First World."

He got up, opened his arms causing Lia to get up and hug him. They cried in each other's arms, she felt happy. Everything that felt dark, turned to light when she hugged him.

Lia went back to the suite and the girls were fighting. "We will do no such thing." Stella said as Lia opened the door.

"What won't we do?" She asked.

"Nothing. Were you crying?" Musa asked.

"Yeah. I wanted to tell you all and I don't want anything to change but I just found out who my real father is."

"No way!" Stella said excitingly.

"Real father?" Bloom questioned.

"I was switched at birth with a mortal child, I grew up with mortal parents."

"So who's your dad?" Musa asked.

"Um... this will come as a surprise to everyone but its.... Mr. Silva."

"Wow, did not see that one coming." Aisha said.

"She's gonna be daddy's little girl now." Stella mocked.

"Oh shut up, now, is there a reason you're all feeling guilty?"

"Bloom lost my ring."

"Well you're the dumb arse who gave it to her in the first place."