XXVI. We Need You.

act two: getting you back▌chapter twenty-six

▌chapter twenty-six . . .
we need you.

          My dad summoned us because of what Bloom did to Rosalind

          My dad summoned us because of what Bloom did to Rosalind. "Now I trust you all understand the gravity of the situation. So, until we are sure about how we're going to proceed, nobody can know any of the details of what happened at the graveyard today. Nobody can know that any of the fairies at this school no longer control the Dragon Flame."

"Sorry, I know it's a big deal that Bloom kill... That's Rosalind's dead. But in my humble opinion, I do think it's a bigger deal that Rosalind murdered Miss Dowling." Everyone looked over at me.

"Ter, there's no point in covering for me anymore. Bloom, Dad, I killed Miss Dowling."

"What?" They both exclaim.

"I didn't mean to. I was under Rosalind's spell, I didn't even remember killing her until you all brought it up yesterday. I've been getting bits and pieces of my memories back but I don't have all my complete memories."

My dad sat down. "Dad, I'm sorry. I know... I know she was my mother."

He sighs. "Okay, the only thing we know for certain is the first part of your sentence, Terra."

Sky comes out with a box. "Thank you, Sky. Now, I have made an agreement with Bavani that should keep Bloom out of confinement." He opens the box and it was the bracelets.

"What are those?"

"Torture devices to stop Bloom from using her magic."

"Why are there two pairs of them?" Flora asked.

"Wait, the crystal is why she lost control. If she discharged her magic into it, she's not a risk anymore."

"I'm afraid those were the terms."

"It's okay. I did it. I'm not gonna fight."

He puts the bracelets on Bloom and goes back to get the others. "The thing is, Magnolia would also have to wear them."