VIII. The Unstable Sex Addict.

act one: finding everything and nothing

▌chapter eight .  .  .
the unstable sex addict.

         "I always knew Alfea had a military past.. but... it's still a school. This is like a war room."

"Not like a war room. It is a war room." Magnolia say bringing up the military maps. "A place where dangerous, shady-arse people decide who lives and who dies."

Sky walks into The Winx Suite without knocking. "Guys, is Mags here?"

"Did Silva tell you what was happening today?" Aisha asked. "He must've."

"Is this the suite drama Mags was talking about?"

"There is no suite drama." Musa replied curiously.

"Okay, I'm so lost right now."

"Dowling's assistant died, the faculty think a fairy did it. So they held the assembly to find out which fairy, but they didn't because clearly he or she wasn't there, so now we don't believe or trust literally anyone." Terra explained.

"Shit. Beatrix."

Meanwhile, with the other girls, they start going through old books. "It's weird. It looks like Rosalind was barely at school in 2004."

"No shit." Magnolia says. "She was leading the Crusade against The Burned Ones."

"I just have to find where she was in December cause that's when I was born."

Mags looks up curiously. "You were born in December of 2004?" She asked.

"Yeah. My birth certificate from the First World says December 12. But I'm assuming it was a few days before."

"That certainly tracks."

Magnolia and Bloom's phone kept blowing up. It was the Winx Suite group. Sky asked where they was. "I think this is her schedule from that year."

"That's mildly annoying." Beatrix says.

Bloom pulls out her phone. "Endless suite group texts. I'll deal with it later." Beatrix looks at me and Magnolia slightly nods, she used her powers to turn the phone off completely. "So it looks like... Rosalind was in a place called Aster Dell. Maybe my birth parents weren't students. Maybe they were from this Aster Dell place."

"Did you say Aster Dell?" Beatrix said.

"Yeah. Can you make that map thing work again? Maybe I can find it."

"No need." Mags speaks up.

"I know where that is." Beatrix says. "Wanna go?"

"What? Like... Like now?"