VI. They Blinded Their Best Mate.

act one: finding everything and nothing

▌chapter six . . .
they blinded their best mate.

"This is what exactly?" Bloom asked.

"Girls, may I present to you the East Wing of Alfea. This used to be used for war preparations, but since there hasn't been a conflict for a while, no one comes down here."

"Except for tonight." Terra said.

"You need a beer." Magnolia tells Bloom.

"I need a beer." Bloom says, she follow so she could get one too.

After Magnolia gets her beer, she roams around. "Haven't seen you all day." She heard Bloom say.

"Have you been looking?" Sky said.

Bloom chuckled. "How's Silva?"

"He's fine." Magnolia interrupts. "Sky, Riven wants to play beer pong and he wants you to be his partner. Bloom, how about it? Be my partner?"

"Sure." She said.

"You've both just made a big mistake." Sky says.

The first couple rounds, Riv and Sky were winning. "Burn the cup a little to bounce it out." Lia tells her.

She burns the cup to the point where the cup bends and it fell on Riven. "The fuck?" He exclaims.

"Aisha, can you get some paper towels?" Magnolia asks while laughing.

"On it."

"You feeling a little more relaxed?" Bloom asked Sky.

Riven gave Magnolia a look where he's up to no good. "Ah, certainly drunker." Sky says.

"Yeah, so much for not drinking tonight. But this one's a bit more fun than Stella. Although... reminds me of Ricki."

"Riven. Don't."

"What? Don't you think so Mags? She's exactly like Ricki." Riven laughs.

"Who's Ricki?" Bloom asked.

"You live with Stella and Magnolia and don't know what happened to their last roommate?"

"I don't." Bloom said looking at Lia. "But I certainly would love to."

Lia grabbed another cup with beer. "See, Ricki was Stella and Mags' best mate til she flirted a little bit too much with Sky here."

"Riv, I would never-"

"Oh, of course not. But that didn't matter to Stella, and she showed everyone what a legit psycho she was." Riv said. "And well, being the greatest friend Magnolia was. She helped, especially since she liked Sky too."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Stella used her magic to blind her and she convinced Mag to help her. On purpose. They blinded their best mate."