If Only.

MAGNOLIA SILVA
𝒙
SKY OF ERAKLYON

recommended setting ╱ ❀ ׅ ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ⬩. . . .
any background, georgia, smallest text !
❪ © hynarage, 2024 ❫

IF ONLY
❝ Will you still be with me
when the magic's all run out? ❞
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ Dove Cameron !

STARRING ! ! !

━━━━                                                 Magnolia Silva.
PORTRAYED BY         Naomi Scott.

PORTRAYED BY                                              Naomi Scott

❝ A book? Kinda concerned you've never seen one

❝ A book? Kinda concerned you've never seen one. ❞

&&. . .

others as themselves.

𝒔𝒚𝒏𝒐𝒑𝒔𝒊𝒔 ╱ ❀ ׅ ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ⬩. . . .

          Magnolia was a sweetheart, her friends would say. Others would say she was a bitch, only because she hated everyone. She only made nice with the new American girl because she was talking to Sky and she knew Stella was looking so she had to make it seem friendly. It was weird being nice, even if it was forced upon her. Riven loved that about Magnolia, that she wasn't afraid to show the real her.

Yes, the Riven actually loved someone besides himself. Crazy, isn't it? Magnolia liked Riven, she couldn't say she loved him though, she never knew what real love was. She had only read it in books and seen it in movies. Her... parents weren't even together. She didn't know what it even felt like to have your heart jump at the sight of someone.

That was until Sky showed up and started confusing her. She didn't know whether she was in love with him or was just jealous of what Stella had with him. Magnolia wouldn't dare to steal anything that was Stella's. After the whole Ricki accident, no one dared to mess with Sky, Stella, or Magnolia. Especially since Magnolia was "The Powerful One" the fairy with every power known.

Stella convinced Magnolia that she decided to help her on her own free will. Just like she convinced her to hurt Ricki in the first place. Sky knew Stella manipulated Magnolia, he tried his hardest to make Magnolia see that. Eventually she did, she played along with Stella. Eventually, she got tired of it and she ended up getting along with her suite-mates. They helped her in the end and so did Sky, but Magnolia ending up betraying them.

COPYRIGHT, I do not own anyone mentioned in this book besides Magnolia and the fancasts for the original Winx Club characters. I do not own any videos or pictures put in the book. Everything I use is from Pinterest or Instagram.

DREA SPEAKS, We love Magnosky. 👍🏻

DEDICATIONS, star444girl sturniolostrio vmpfangs stabvctim kissesontongue tragedyland IupinsgirI gravegrls ghosttszn 🎀