IV. My Real Name is Magnolia Silva.

act one: finding everything and nothing

▌chapter four . . .
my real name is magnolia silva

"How late were they out there?" Musa asked.

"I was asleep, so.. late. I don't like what Stella's teaching her."

Magnolia can feel her eyes go white. "Jealous much?"

Musa smirked. "Why is a friendship with Bloom so important to you?"

"Aren't roommates supposed to be friends?" Aisha asked.

"Um, I'm not the one to comment on that." I said with a mouth full. "How goes the hunt for Mr. Green Jacket?" Lia asked.

"It's so weird. I can feel him around the corner, but when I turn around, he's never there." Musa's eyes go purple. "Here he is again, behind me."

They look behind her. "There's no on-" He comes out the wall. "Mystery solved. Earth fairy."

"I'm not superficial, uh, but is he cute?"

"Hey, you, green jacket!"

"Magnolia, what are you doing? Do not-"

"Yeah?" He says. "Oh wait, hey Lia."

"Sam?"

"What's up!"

"I wanna introduce you to some friends, she's Aisha, and this... is Musa."

"I hate you. I hate your children. I hate your children's children." Musa said.

"Musa's been stalking you."

"Dead." Musa turned around slowly embarrassed.

"Lucky me! Hi, Musa."

"Bye, Musa." Aisha and Lia say.

She went back to the suite and just hung out. While she was laying in bed, Stella came in. "Sky just called. They're moving The Burned One to the capitol. We have to go now."

Magnolia grab my jacket as we went to get Bloom and Aisha. she text Musa and Terra to come. They rush to the barrier. "So, what's the plan, Army Barbie?"

Stella scoffed at Alisha's comment. "Bloom, I'm curious. Did you ask Aisha to come? I don't think you did. And if you didn't ask Aisha to come, and me and Magnolia didn't ask Aisha to come... It's official. No one asked Aisha to come."

"Shut up and let's hurry up." Magnolia shouts.

"You don't have to be here, Aisha."

"This is idiotic. You need me. What're you gonna do Stella? dazzle it with light while Bloom struggles to light a fire and Lia reads it's emotions?"

"We're right here!" Lia exclaims. "Oh and let's not forget about every other power I have?"

"I fixed her." Stella sighed.

"Negative emotions are unreliable. They have limits. Your method won't help her in the long run." Aisha said as Stella sighed so she won't have to hear her.

"Neither of you are helping right now. Can we please just get on with this?" Lia groans.

"Oh good, everyone's calm and collected." Musa said approaching them.

"Finally!" Stella exclaimed.

"Sorry. I just needed help with the Zanbaq. We're all good now though." Terra added.

"Do we know where the barn is?" Stella says.

"Um, yes. North. There's this little stump that looks like an old-"

"Show. Don't tell." Stella interrupted rudely.

Once they got to the barn, Magnolia could feel someone else there... She followed Musa. "Musa, Mag?" Terra called out. "Are you two okay?"

"I don't know. I feel something. what is it?" They groan in pain. "It hurts." She groans again. They look to the side and see people dead.

"Guys, we've got a problem!" Terra calls out to the others. "The Burned One."

"It's still here somewhere."

And seeing all the people, she saw someone moving "Dad? Dad!" Magnolia say running up to him. "Dad, it's gonna be okay... Someone help!" She yell, he pulls out a knife. "Dad, It's me. Mags. Musa and Terra are here too."

"I know who you are. Get back all of you!" He says.

"The Burned One's cut you and you're infected, but we're gonna help." Terra make the plants grab his arm to take the knife away. "Terra, the Zanbaq." Magnolia just kept feeling his pain and she could tell Musa can too.

"I can hold his head, but I need you to pour it into his mouth. Musa? Magnolia? He's scared. I'm not. Focus on me." Magnolia pours the Zanbaq into her dad's mouth and helps him up.

Terra and Magnolia carry him back to school. "Someone help please!" She yell as we entered the courtyard. "I need a med kit from the Bastion!"

"I'll get the headmistress." Beatrix said.

"Dane, help us carry him to the greenhouse." Terra says and Dane switches place with Magnolia.

Magnolia can feel her eyes go white. She still feel the pain, she almost dropped to her knees. "Ow!" She cry out.

"Mags!" Sky says catching her.

"Take me to the greenhouse!" She yelled at him.

"Sam, go and get dad." Terra tells Sam.

"Dad?" Musa asked.

"He's my brother." Terra responds.

Sky carried Lia to the greenhouse with her dad. When they got there, Professor Harvey was already treating him. "How bad is it? Can you help him?" She asked.

"I'll be fine, Magnolia. you shouldn't be here." Silva groaned. He knew she could feel his pain.

"I should've moved it right away, had more soldiers." Headmistress Dowling said coming in.

"Guys, could we have the room, please? We'll keep you informed. Go on." She hesitated. "Magnolia. Now."

Lia huffed and storms out. "Magnolia!"

"What?" She shouts.

"Since when have you cared about Silva?" He chuckled.

"Since I found out he was my dad." She spat out.

"What?"

"He's my dad, Sky. My real name is Magnolia Silva."

"Who's your mum?" He grabbed her arm and pulled her aside.

"I don't... know. He wouldn't tell me. He only said she is a very powerful fairy." A moment of silence passed as his phone buzzed. "I have to go Sky. Obviously Stella wants you, that's why your phones blowing up." She went back to the suite by herself. Sky went to look for Stella. When she got back to the suite. She laid on the couch reading a book. Stella and Sky came in. "Sky."

"Yeah?" He said as if he expected for me to say something good.

Magnolia wanted so badly to go up and hug him, thank him for everything. "Don't touch my stuff." She say firmly.

"No problem, Magnolia. I'm here for Stella, not you."

That had to hurt.