V. You Massive Pedo.

act one: finding everything and nothing

▌chapter five . . .
you massive pedo!

Magnolia went to the Specialist training to check on her dad. "Mr. Silva!"

"Mags." He groaned.

"Dad, how are you feeling?" She whispered.

"The Zanbaq is doing it's job, I'm okay."

"But the Burned One that cut you is still loose, we can't just sit here and-"

"That is exactly what we are going to do. I don't want you going near that thing. Promise you're gonna stay put." Silva said.

"But, Dad-"

"Promise me."

"I promise." She said crossing her fingers behind her back.

"Good. Now help me up."

She helps him get on his feet and he grabs a stick to walk around. She sits with Stella while she waits for Sky. "What do you think Stel?"

"I should get going."

"No, you're sitting on my lap." Riv says grabbing Lia by the waist and kissing her.

"Really, Riv? You're gonna slum it with Beatrix and come kiss Lia?"

"What?" Magnolia screams and slaps Riven then continue to walk away.

"What happened there?" Stella asked walking up to her.

"You really think I'm gonna continue to be with Riven after what Sky said."

Stella side-hugged her. "Come on, let's go get ready for the party."

"What about class?"

"We have all the time in the world for class, this is a one time Specialist party."

"I'll catch up with you. I'm gonna go talk to Professor Harvey."

"Right. Okay, just one more, Saul." Silva gasps sharply. "Right, I'm gonna go and get some more bandages."

"Hey Dad, mind if I hang with you for lunch?" She asked.

"Of course."

She began talking to him about her childhood, which led into now. "So yeah, basically after Sky and I "kissed" that one time, I got with Riven, then Riven started slumming it with Beatrix. So I'm a mess right now."

"So you like Sky but hid your feelings by getting with Riven?"

"What? No. I don't like Sky. It was in the moment."

"Mhm." Silva hummed.

"So how are you feeling?" She asked slyly.

"The same as when you asked me this morning."