6-Boy Trouble

"We accept the love we think we.                                 deserve"
                ~Stephen Chbosky
--------------------------------------------------------------
~Amber-lyn~

So when I came home I told Ace and Lorenzo everything from the time that Barbie hit me from the time the boys got mad at me for being friends with Michael.

They got mad a little but they said that it was okay to be friends with boys but not date them. They took away my phone for at least 3 weeks, but I don't really use it so there's no use.

I was doing my Algebra homework when Asher once again came up to my room yelling...

"Starbucks day!" I stopped doing my homework cause I'm to lazy to find out Algebra's 'x' and trying to find out 'y'. We ran out the door with Damon and David following behind.

Wanna know what I noticed is that Damon boses David around and David let's him do that whatever Damon says David does. My dude gotta man up.

We arrived at Starbucks because I've been craving a red velvet Frappuccino. When we walked inside the line wasn't that long nor was it too short. In the line I saw....anyone wanna guess? Anyone? No? Okay I'll answer it was Hugo and Michael.

That dumbass went and didn't invite me how rude!

I walked up to Michael and slapped him in the back of his head and Hugo was standing there trying to hold in his laugh.

"Ow! What did I do this time?" He groaned "Did you just come to Starbucks and didn't invite me yet invite this dickhead" I said pointing at Dickhead I mean Hugo.

"First of all you don't have your phone and second of all he was the only one who I had to invite to come and third of all that really hurt" he pouted rubbing the part where I hit him. I slapped him in the same area and he gave me deviled eyes.

The lady called us up, I ordered mine and Michael ordered a raspberry refresher and Hugo ordered a Oreo Frappuccino.

We all sat in the same table while my brothers sat in the table next to us. We talked about school when all of sudden Hugo got a phone call and he took it outside with an irritated face.

"Whats that all about?" I asked Michael who just shrugged his shoulders Hugo came back inside with an angry yet sad face. "I'm sorry Michael but my dad is calling me home he has problems with the business bye bebita" he said to me and all I did was groaned at that annoying nick name which means babygirl.

My brothers dropped off Michael so we decided to go home. When I was walking into the house Ace stopped me and gave me back my phone. I looked at him confused.

"Why are you giving me it back its not even 3 week yet?" He smiled at me and said "Your the only one who doesn't constantly asking for there phone back so here" he gave me my phone and plated a kiss on my head and walked away to his office

I looked at my phone and saw that there are missed calls just seconds before Ace gave me mybphone back I called back being the smart-ass that I am.

The call:

A-Hello?

?-"Amber can we meet up please I need someone to talk to

A-How do I know that your not a random stranger who could kill me?

?-Come on Bedita you know who this is

A-Hugo how the hell did you get my number?!

H-got it from Michael but will you meet up with me?

A-fine

Call ends

Why would Hugo call me he texted me to meet him in this random park.

It was 8 pm in the evening and he wants to call me to sneak out shoree I don't have secretive brothers who aren't gonna kill me if they find out I left.

I climbed out of my bedroom window and pulled a latter so that I can climb back up smart right.

I went to the park Hugo told me to go to and saw this black figure coming up to me omgee imma die if I do tell the people who made the vampire diaries that they fell there job cause Klaus and Caroline didn't get together in the end it was fucking Stefan like who likes him?

"Amber?" The voice said I recognized the voice it was Hugo "Thank god you aren't a kidnapper cause I would have died from a heart attack" I said holding my chest.

" I thought you weren't gonna come" he said with a smile on his face "You called i came so what do you wanna talk about?" I said with a confused face.

"Okay follow me" he said holding my hand and pulling me to the play house thing and we sat on it.

"'Okay I trust you so I hope you don't tell anyone about this. My family are in a mafia and my dad is Capo of it we are the Spanish Mafia so we are a big deal. My dad has been putting pressure on me so I can be a good mafia king one day but I don't know how to do that I try and try and try my best to make him proud but what do I get I get a disappointment for him. He wants me to get married to this random girl from the Italian mafia which is and arranged marriage and I don't even know her name. Our family's have been going threw fights and the leader of the Italian mafia wants me to marry her when I'm only into this other girl." He said looking down. Okay hold up how did he get that all in one breath and how could his parents do him like that.

I did something that surprised me I hugged him he was shocked at first but then hugged me back.

"I'm so sorry for what your parents are doing to you. But no offense but your dad is a total ass hole like he's worse than you" I told him and he laughed and we both let go. We looked into each other's eyes and I looked at his lips. He looked at mine. We were both leaning in.

I allowed him to kiss me feeling his soft yet gentle lips move with mine. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him till there is no more room in between us. We finally pulled away looking at each other heavily breathing.

"Umm...that happened" I said trying to ease the moment and he just chuckled at me. Omgee he chuckles so hott. Wait. No it doesn't hold up why am I talking to myself I'm weird :|

"You're not weird bebita" he said laughing lightly. "I said that out loud?!" Why did I say that out loud thats just weird. I really need to stop thinking when I'm around him 😌

"I guess I have to get going, umm thanks for listening" he said with a smile. "Thanks for letting me hear" I said nicely to him.

We went our separate ways and I made my way to my house. I climbed back the ladder and made my way to my bed and quickly went to lay down.

Hugo Rodriguez I promise I will try to stop this arranged marriage. I promise

--------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Im sorry that I deleted the book cause I thought no one really liked my book.

What do you think Hugo does for his 'family business' ?

Xoxo bbylaela03