24-The call

"I know the truth, there's no going back"
--------------------------------------------------------------
~Audrey Marie pov~

I walked up the stairs with a smile on my face.

Yes I have a plan and no there's nothing I can and can't do to stop this.

I walked inside my room and locked the door. I pulled out my phone and dialed the number I never thought I would ever call ever.

"Hello?" The voice said confused "Damon, it's me Amber. I'm gonna need your help" I said confident

"Amber?! Where on bloody hell have you been? We been trying to find you for months?" He said with so much questions

"I'll answer all the questions you have once I see you. I'm gonna need you to do something for me" I asked

"And what's that?" He said with concern

"I'm gonna need you to bring everyone to the house. Every mafia you had and alliance with I need them all to be there." I said in a serious voice "You got it" and he ended the call

I dialed another number and I'm hoping there gonna answer.

Please pick up. Come on pick up. Please.

And then I heard him answer.

"Hello?" He answered I was about to cry when I heard his voice "Hi its Audrey from School. I have you for math class" I said hoping he remembers

"Yes I remember you. What do you want?" He said and I can hear the anger in his voice "I need to see you in person, please meet up with me at the park around the corner of our school. I need to talk." I said in a voice that holds 'You can't say no'

"I'll be there at 9 pm. If your late you can screw what you have to say" he said and handled up.

I checked the time and it's 6. I have 2 hours to get ready.

I rand downstairs and saw everyone standing there looking at me confused.

"Audrey where are you going?!" Lili said very confused "I'll be back soon, I promise to explain everything to you. Soon" I said as I took my keys and walked outside to my car

I drove to the nearest grocery store and looked for something to get this hair die out of my hair.

The black hair is nice in all but I just hate that it's not my true hair color. I missed being a brunette.

I found this shampoo and conditioner that takes out dye easily and bought it.

I ran home and got in the shower to wash my hair.

Once I got out I looked like the old me. I look exactly like the girl who I was once called Amber-lyn.

Here goes nothing.

~the park~

I got down from my car and walked to the play area. I really need his help and I hope being Amber would change his mind.

"Hello?" I heard him call out "Hugo?" I said hoping it's him

"Yeah its me, what do you want Audrey?" He said in no mood.

I grabbed his hand and walked towards to where the light was so that he could see me.

Once I turned around so he could see he looked like he was on the verge of crying.

"I knew it was you" he said and engulfed me in a big hug. "Why did you lie? Why did you run away? Did you know how much that hurt me to see you every day hoping deep down that it was you" he said as I could feel his tears on my back.

R.I.P that pussy aye

Stop that. Hes crying and your thinking of that song.

"I would love to talk about how muched I missed you but I really need to talk about business" I said pulling out of the hug.

"Say what you need. I'll do anythingfor you bebita" he said smiling at me. A real smile.

"I need your help with mafia business. The Germans know about me and Blake I mean Michael, sorry I'm used to it. But I think there planning something. And I don't think it's good.

"How do you know that?" He said with a frown "No to long ago we were ambushed and we had one of there men left. But I got angrey and killed him" I shrugged

"If I'm being honest I came to New York to build a business here and I asked one of my men to check on you. His name is Aaron. I wanted to see if it really was you" he said with a shy smile.

"First off stalker. And second he told me that he wanted to welcome us to the community" I said confused "I told him to put a voice recorder but that idiot forgot to put batteries so we couldn't hear shit" he said and made his way towards the bench behind us.

"I really did miss you Amber" he said looking down. I walked over to him and sat right next to him on the bench.

"I only did this to save myself from my brothers. Ace wanted me dead and I wanted to live. I really wouldn't have left if they didn't put me in a position where I had to fend myself" I said looking him in the eye.

"What do you mean?" He asked even more confused "Well apparently my great grandmother Lennox Moratti left me 100,000,000,000,000 dollars. I'm a fucking trillionaire." I laughed

"I never cared if you had money. I never even cared if you were in the mafia." He stood up and kneeled down in front of me

"I cared about you, and your stupid sarcasm. The way you roll your eyes when you don't give any care in the world." He put his hand on my face and kissed me.

(A/n I have never kissed someone so I really don't know how it is)

We pulled away. And I walked towards my car and drove home.

I was about to walk up the stairs when I heard someone clear there throat.

"I think me and my brother deserves and explanation on what the fuck just happened today" Liliana said clearly mad.

This is gonna be a long night.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hello my little friends. 👋

I really hope you enjoyed that chapter. Please comment, vote and follow this account to know if I'm gonna make another book.

Other than that hagd💋

Xoxo
Bbylaela03 👊😌💅