Epilogue

~Authors pov~

The day at the hospital Amber waited for the results to see if Hugo died that night.

The doctor ran out the door and shook his head. She fell to the floor crying so hard her brothers held her with sadness knowing Amber is blaming herself.

When they went home Amber ran inside her room with her brothers and friends behind her. She looked and saw the folder Hugo mentioned to her before he had died.

Dear Amber,

If you are reading this I have passed away. I want you to know it isn't your fault and I love you with all my heart and soul.

From the moment I laid eyes on you I knew you be the love of my life. I'm sorry I left you so soon but I would do anything just to see you smile.

I signed a contract stating that you are now the leader of the Spanish Mafia. I know it's might be hard for you but you got this you are so strong you could accomplish anything.

You will always be my bebita, my Amber and the live of my life.

I love you.

-Hugo

Amber cried so hard she knocked out.

The next morning she went to the tattoo shop and Hugo on her left hand in remembrance of him.

~2 years later~

Amber became the strongest mafia in the world and her brothers in second.

She was skilled in shooting, fighting and karate.

She was unstoppable.

Every year on her birthday she would go to Hugos grave and tell him about what have happened that year.

Amber will changed her name.

Her name is Amber-lyn Laela Audrey Rodriguez

Sometimes you need to fail to succeed
--------------------------------------------------------------